Legendary souls, where are we?

Are you playing? If so, where?

• Total voters

Emyrryl

[01] Neophyte
So with the recent TSUNAMI of hype the SC fanbase is currently surfing on, have we gone back to a game?

Anyone gone back to SCV? Maybe SCII HDO?

I've been out of the SC loop since about two years after SCV hit. So I'm not too sure but if some of the hype surfers are congregating and playing somewhere I'd love to join em.

I see, perhaps I'll have to go bust out the old grimoire with SCV in it lol. Well that and dust off the ol PS3. :P

Went back to SCV for a short while a couple weeks ago. Other than that, not much Calibur activity for me rn.

What do you mean by surfing though? I'm still playing every game in the series that is available for the PS2/3 nowadays, online is a different story though, I used to play SCIV and SCV online mostly when they were new, I never played SCII's online mode.

I went and bought a PS4 thinking I'd go back to SCV and start exercising the muscle memory. Then I realize SCV was on PS3. ;_;

Been playing both a lot lately. 2 HD for the sheer pleasure of playing it. Its seriously aged well. Every Saturday me and my friends get together to play games and they're often playing Soulcalibur 5, which I suck at as I'm more used to 2 and can't find a good Cassandra replacement with Pyrrha. These days I'm wondering what it was like to play SC2 online before the rooms went empty on 360. Does anyone set up online matches on here for 2? I also miss 5's coliseum type mode.

Played a bit of 1, 3 and 4 for the sake of it. 1 was great fun to go back to, 3 was fine but it was about to give my PS2 a heart attack, and I was disappointed I can't redownload the Darth Vader DLC in 4 anymore. I still have a copy of Legends I've never put on. One day I will, just for lols.

I occasionally play Soul Calibur 2. I deleted my saves when 6 was announced so that I could earn everything again.

I only load up SC5 when I want to mindlessly play around with CAS.

Hit me up anytime for SC2 games. Id even play 5 (though..its not my favorite) my GT is in my sig

Back