Leixia: Can you test this for me? thread

Paranormal_Oreo

[12] Conqueror
This thread is here for people that need something to be tested and want a quick answer. I will be updating the first few posts with the answers to the questions so that there wont be many repeats. Ask away...

Can somebody test if 2B+K blockable low when in the sweet spot? The sweet spot is when both the mid and the low quake hit.
By: Slade
As with most quake stun moves, 2B+K is a combination of a low and a special mid. So yes, you can block it low at any range.

Who can/cannot punish FC A+B at point blank? At Max/Near Max range? If we take CE's off the table, does that change anything?
By: ZeroEffect317
FC A+B is -12 with knockback. I don't think anyone can punish it without CE. Maybe JF Twister, but I was never able to pull it off.

I think I managed to AC out of what's known as the Fenris Combo (Pyrrha) yesterday as Leixia. As it's known as the Fenris Combo, I expect it to be non-AC:able. It might have been with a CAS (I can't be certain). Can anyone check if Leixia just falls in a weird way that makes the Fenris combo simply not work on her if she AC:s directly?
The combo was off one of Pyrrha's BE's, 9B (possibly 8B) and then CE. I'm told the 9/8B allows for the CE to connect afterward, but somehow I managed to AC in a weird way that made the CE just whiff completely.
By: ZeroEffect317
She can AC the 9B juggle Back/Right, but it's distance related. If she hits 66B BE at close range it's inescapable it seems.
The 9A one I couldn't AC at all.
Can while grounded A+B be punished on hit?
By: Syn_SC
I recently got it down consistently under match pressure. Kalas uses the move so much I had to learn it. And yes, crybaby is punishable on hit.
Can Leixia crybaby punish Cervy after a x3 iGDR combo?
Leaves her at an angle that makes crybaby whiff.
By: Paranormal Oreo
It can be punished near a wall or if Cervy's 3rd iGDR comes out as regular iGDR.
How much damage does CH 1A. 99B, B do?
53 on a sidestep counter, 55 for backstep/attack counter.
What are the actual active aGI frames of 88B+K, 44B+K, and 4A+B?
4A+B's window is F3 to F7.
44B+K is F8 to F?.
22B+K is F6~F20.

Is there any situation where Ezio's 6B BE(3rd hit) will whiff against Leixia?
By: Paranormal Oreo
After SSR vs Leixia's 44B. Inconsistent.

As with most quake stun moves, 2B+K is a combination of a low and a special mid. So yes, you can block it low at any range.

Who can/cannot punish FC A+B at point blank? At Max/Near Max range? If we take CE's off the table, does that change anything?

Are there any other "guaranteed" setups for landing a throw attempt when the opponent simply stands after a knockdown (no tech)?

After 6KK (Stun Counter KND), doing RCC B+K, A+G_B+G seems to time itself perfectly if they just stand up.

Specifically, I'm looking for setups after a launcher combo of some kind.

FC A+B is -12 with knockback. I don't think anyone can punish it without CE. Maybe JF Twister, but I was never able to pull it off.

Howdy all! I've a vague one to fiddle with if y'all dont mind. Multiple times I've set up for an attack, crouching with my back to the foe and instead of following up with a low hit, Leixia just whines and does nothing, crouched looking away. I've been trying to do it intentionally with 6B.aB and 4a+bB and 44aB because that was the form I believe she took, but I havent been able to cancel the last hit and hold her down. Any ideas?

I think you're experiencing 2a+bG

Also, your post is probably better suited for the general Q&A thread. This one is more for testing specific properties, combos, and setups.

I think I managed to AC out of what's known as the Fenris Combo (Pyrrha) yesterday as Leixia. As it's known as the Fenris Combo, I expect it to be non-AC:able. It might have been with a CAS (I can't be certain). Can anyone check if Leixia just falls in a weird way that makes the Fenris combo simply not work on her if she AC:s directly?

The combo was off one of Pyrrha's BE's, 9B (possibly 8B) and then CE. I'm told the 9/8B allows for the CE to connect afterward, but somehow I managed to AC in a weird way that made the CE just whiff completely.

Wil came up with this combo before the game was even out, nice to see you guys are attributing it to various players though.

If he did 9B it's the reason you could AC out of it.

EDIT: She might be able to AC it but I remember testing it on Viola and Pyrrha who have the same size body from what i can remember.

I just tested JF Twister against it for you:
JF Twister will punish at all ranges but it is a 1 frame window and the blockstun is... iffy...
Its certainly punishable, but Alpha players will only get it after a lot of practice specifically against it. Nontheless be aware you can be launched.

Well it's not to be spammed anyway, since it can be jumped. Good to know he can punish it, but I personally wouldn't be too concerned about it.

I'm only concerned with that if my opponent proves they can do it consistently. Which I've yet to play anyone who does.

I recently got it down consistently under match pressure. Kalas uses the move so much I had to learn it.
And yes, crybaby is punishable on hit.

Back