Leixia: Can you test this for me? thread

The combo was off one of Pyrrha's BE's, 9B (possibly 8B) and then CE. I'm told the 9/8B allows for the CE to connect afterward, but somehow I managed to AC in a weird way that made the CE just whiff completely.

She can AC the 9B juggle Back/Right, but it's distance related. If she hits 66B BE at close range it's inescapable it seems.
The 9A one I couldn't AC at all.

There's a few things I'd like tested.
1. Can Leixia crybaby punish Cervy after a x3 iGDR combo?
2. How much damage does CH 1A. 99B, B do?
3. Is 3B/FC 3B/22_88B 6B+K consistent and/or character specific?

I need to find ways to get people to stop attacking me indiscriminately. Which means I could really use some aGI setups.

What are the actual active aGI frames of 88B+K, 44B+K, and 4A+B?

What are the actual active aGI frames of 88B+K, 44B+K, and 4A+B?
4A+B's window is F3 to F7.
44B+K is F8 to F?.
I'll add the end of 44B+K's window and the start/end of 22B+K's window to my "things to test" list.

Tested 22B+K. Window is F11 to F21.
WR K on hit (+10) into 22B+K aGIs i11 (AA) through 3A (i20). Doesn't GI i22 (4A). 2B+K on block (+11) into 22B+K doesn't GI 4A (i22).

EDIT: Wait, fuck, no, that's not right. More testing.

I was approaching it the wrong way. It appears to be active from at least F8.

EDIT Part Deux: Earliest active frame is F6. 6A (i15) beats it at 0. 22B (i16) at +10 gets impacted.

Got it. F6~20. I think.

Reactions: TiZ
1. When Yoshi does 4B+K, Maxi's 3A into LI A will combo. Normally this doesn't happen outside of tip range CH. Is Leixia able to combo with AA after WR K when Yoshi is hit during 4B+K?
2. Is there any situation where Ezio's 6B BE(3rd hit) will whiff against Leixia. Happened to me the other night.

EDIT: Wait, fuck, no, that's not right. More testing.
I like how the original post said F1 to F10, and I was like "ffffwhat?" and then it changed as soon as I quoted it.

WR K on hit into 22B+K aGIs i11 through i20
I was hoping that the new hypothetical window was including the quickstep... so are you saying then that it really doesn't, and then the actual practical window is F21 to F31? That makes BHH more useless than I thought. There has to be a way to get around the quickstep! I was hoping with numbers like F11 to F21 I could 2K on hit into BHH and then catch i13 to i23. That would actually be usable stuff. But nobody's going to be dumb enough to attack Leixia when she's +10, and if they are, you don't really need aGI setups anyways.

But nobody's going to be dumb enough to attack Leixia when she's +10, and if they are, you don't really need aGI setups anyways.

The idea I think is that you have a 6frame startup on the aGI. So if you're at disadvantage you can use it against moves that fit in that speed range

The idea I think is that you have a 6frame startup on the aGI. So if you're at disadvantage you can use it against moves that fit in that speed range
Well, now that Slade has found the final number and amended his post... it's a way bigger window than he first had (seriously, it's HUGE), which is awesome. It makes it great to use on prediction when taken in combination with the wide variety of attacks it impacts. "They're gonna throw something at me, so I need to be twirling around at this general time." And if you're already in 8wayrun, it's even great on reaction! Hell, you showed that during your match with HolyCarp.

The problem is the quickstep. 6~20 does not include the quickstep. With the quickstep added, it's 16~30, which makes it no good at disadvantage unless we can get around the quickstep somehow. I'm about to leave from work, and once I get home, I'll go into training mode and see if there's any way at all I can get around it.

Well, now that Slade has found the final number and amended his post... it's a way bigger window than he first had (seriously, it's HUGE), which is awesome. It makes it great to use on prediction when taken in combination with the wide variety of attacks it impacts. "They're gonna throw something at me, so I need to be twirling around at this general time." And if you're already in 8wayrun, it's even great on reaction! Hell, you showed that during your match with HolyCarp.

The problem is the quickstep. 6~20 does not include the quickstep. With the quickstep added, it's 16~30, which makes it no good at disadvantage unless we can get around the quickstep somehow. I'm about to leave from work, and once I get home, I'll go into training mode and see if there's any way at all I can get around it.

Well it's definitely great during 8WR because it will also GI non-stabbing Verticals, so all that tracking bullshit gets launched too. The window is big, but you must commit to the B or whatever followup. Because if you GI it late in the window, it's too late to get the guaranteed B. You have to do 3B or something to get the launch.

Back