Leixia Combo Discussion

Pat b+k clean hits and so does his 66a :D.
I played Pat as a secondary since this game came out... and I've NEVER had B+K Clean hit. I'll take your word for it though. And yes I forgot about 66A since I rarely use it at all, lol.

as for the vid, nothing is guaranteed after 6KK knocks down. Opponent can tech away from 2K/FC 3B/66K/whatever. And I'm pretty sure you can AC out of the WS B BE~BT B+K~6KK combo. (She used to get CE as a full tech trap before patch 1.03, now it doesn't seem to work anymore) That last wall combo looks legit.

wat do i do after wsA
do a grab. it's guaranteed to land. it's just up to the opponent to break it with the correct guess. and even then you are still probably at advantage. but this only works if you do the hit and it's a counter hit. a CE would work but if you don't have the meter or want to save it then a grab is your best bet. unless just a standard AA works.

do a grab. it's guaranteed to land. it's just up to the opponent to break it with the correct guess. and even then you are still probably at advantage. but this only works if you do the hit and it's a counter hit. a CE would work but if you don't have the meter or want to save it then a grab is your best bet. unless just a standard AA works.
Grab can still be ducked, so it's not guaranteed. Just a mixup with a mid.

Here's some more.

CH :1::A:...:6::B::A:...:6::K::K: (79 dmg)
CH :1::A:...:6::B::A:...:2::3::6::2::3::6::A+B+K: (102 dmg)
CH :1::A:...:3::A+B:...FC:3::B: (Note: FC :3::B:tech traps all directions! 75 dmg if it's a forward/backward/left tech trap, 77 if it's a right tech trap; 66 if the opponent lies there)

Last edited:
Yeah I remember Kalas saying something about the tech trap before, but I was almost 100% positive it didn't catch right tech. 66K was the option that beat that, but 66K misses left. 2K is less damage but as far as I know it's the only guaranteed followup.

Back