Leixia Frame Data

I welcome all bandwagoners to be honest, sc2 had maybe the biggest x bandwagon yet, and I still managed to do well with underused moves, I got to allow the muscle memory of my opponent to take effect when they played me as opposed to one of the bad x bandwagoners.

-orvn

Oh, I noticed that 44[A] and 44K are no longer + on block.

That's fine with me. There are other options available like her aB feints and GBs, so yay.

Her aB feints are pretty unreliable already. I've had players hit me out of them very often.
if they ar just hitting you out of em keep peppering them with quicker uninteruptable moves. some ppl dont thin when they play so frame traps will just destroy them all day. but once you get em scared is where 66bbb FC3bb 6bab and other usually interuptable moves come in

Her fastest aB feint is 6BaB and you really should use that one more. The problem with 44A and 4A+B is that the telegraph too much and can be a bit easy to interrupt. They're useful for gaining ground and messing with your opponent, but if there's an aB feint opportunity at close range, you're best off using 6BaB.

yea that 9 was supposed to be a zero , so "technically" its -10 big whoop lol and yea i have no idea why they wrote 2b+k like that in the book, been finding alotta mistakes in it lately some of there frame data is off. well fixing guide now...

Actually, for 2B+K in the guide we had 11,-14, which shows you the correct values for both parts of the attack, not -11~14 :)
Same deal with the hit properties too since you get a knd type stun if the move itself hits, and then the quake stun gives +18 if that hits. On a side note, I'm finding this attack to be pretty damn useful in tech catch situations, lots of places where you can get them with the quake stun for a nice combo after they tech.

Actually, for 2B+K in the guide we had 11,-14, which shows you the correct values for both parts of the attack, not -11~14 :)
Same deal with the hit properties too since you get a knd type stun if the move itself hits, and then the quake stun gives +18 if that hits. On a side note, I'm finding this attack to be pretty damn useful in tech catch situations, lots of places where you can get them with the quake stun for a nice combo after they tech.

yea that 9 was supposed to be a zero , so "technically" its -10 big whoop lol and yea i have no idea why they wrote 2b+k like that in the book, been finding alotta mistakes in it lately some of there frame data is off. well fixing guide now...
Yeah.... that's a huge difference between super unsafe and completely safe.

After having played some matches and studying some stuff in training mode, I think Leixia is super safe. But I don't know about the other chars so I have no idea if that means a lot.
I mean, how many useful moves are there that can be punished with something worse than fast AA's? AAB, WR B, 6KK (but you're not supposed to do that move on block anyway) and 22K. Even moves like 66BB that have always been unsafe are safe now.
She has weaknesses, but safety is not one them imo, especially not against slower chars.

Which characters have you played against? I have played a lot against Pyrrha Omega and have to tell you that it's pretty hard to play against her because of the frames. A,A,B is -15. WR B is -16. 6K,K is -16. 22_88K is -16. 236B all the way :(.

Yes, I know that she can punish those with 236:B, that's what I meant. But I wonder how many characters in the game can play against Omega without being afraid of 236:B.
It's just my first impression of her. :)

She's safe on the moves she needs most. But then I don't think lack of safety affects many characters this time around. The pacing of the game is different from SC4 so the frames seem to make up for that. In other words, most don't have as much recovery time. Just guarding will probably make the difference, since some safe moves become unsafe after being just guarded.

Yes Kalas, but still I wouldn't call -15~16 safe because most characters (if not all) can easily punish Leixia after blocking these attacks. Even if it's "only" B,B or a single poke, it's quite a huge risk for moves that give you nothing guaranteed.

Which characters have you played against? I have played a lot against Pyrrha Omega and have to tell you that it's pretty hard to play against her because of the frames. A,A,B is -15. WR B is -16. 6K,K is -16. 22_88K is -16. 236B all the way :(.
Leixia is the safest character in the game guys. Her frames are just crazy good. Stop complaining!

Back