leixia newbye need help ...

Her damage isn't all that bad if you take CEs whenever possible. Coincidentally, launcher into CE is where most of Pyrrha's damage comes from as well. Her post-GI game isn't too strong in my opinion (44[A] requires a BE to make it hurt and her no-delay option is only 56ish damage) so aside from AA BE and re-GIs there's no reason to hoard meter with her. Assuming you don't waste potential meter by sitting on 2 full bars you can land upwards of four CEs per match.

recently, I see shen yuan's ezio beat every "better charactors" in taiwan 10v10 singapool, he just play a completely whiffing game...

so, why not leixia ?

This is all clearly due to a failure to realize. ;)

@newalbert: Shen Yuan is a master at spacing, which makes him deadly with any character he plays. Watch what he does, and you can pick up some good strategies.

Leixia has a solid spacing game, despite her rather poor step.
She struggles at out-spacing characters like Nightmare and Raphael (which is how it should be), but with a good read, she can abuse spacing against literally anyone.

Some players are obsessed with attacking right away after blocking something, which is a perfect mindset to abuse spacing against. Once the threat of whiffing makes them hesitate, they are open to throws and move aggressive mixups.

And another thread turns into 1[A] → A+B A+B A+B.

C'mon guys.

Stabs are 3B punishable. Pyrrha doesn't give out free damage often so I advocate taking the 3B → CE whenever a stab is blocked.
And, use 8kk when they are in the air. or use critical edge.

when I face mitsu,cerv,pyrrah and ivy,they always keep me at a very awkward middle range,
vertical eary be steped and hori are too short :(

Hi,

this will sound weird but I think you need to be braver. I often start a round by running straight at the opponent and throw-or-low them or start block pressure or throw out an unsafe move to see if they punish or get confused. This is more of a fighting game thing than a Lexi specific thing.
So let me ask you this:
Are you a defensive player or do you go in and keep AA / BB -ing them a lot?
Also, do you know which moves they use in response to what you're trying against them?
Do you punish or are you punished?
Do you bait or are you baited?

Back