Leixia Videos & Discussion

Zwei can be really daunting if you don't know this character. Try playing him a few days to familiarize yourself with his move animations, especially 1(B) and 4(A).

Second hit of 1(B) is high so 3B should be guaranteed. 4(A) try to step, or maybe 1B+K/iWS B or B BE

My biggest problems in this matchup are moves like 66A+B, not only this gives him +15 on block, Ein cannot be stepped, but even if you JG Ein, Zwei is still at advantage. Not to mention it's 95dmg on NH and hits grounded.
Yeah, I was thinking of playing him for a bit to see what he's about. I know what 1B and 4A look like, but sometimes I still confuse {A} with 4{A} and same for {B} with 1{B}. 66A+B... is that the move where he does like an overhead slash and then EIN launches you?

Yeah, I still haven't found an answer to that move except a GI. But EIN can be delayed so the timing can differ a lot (on the other hand, if he is delayed you can step him).

Ah ok. Well I guess with Leixia, crybaby should work if he tries it when your grounded. That and if you can read what the player wants to do with his +15 she has evasive options. Most of the time people use it as oki that I've seen anyway.

Yeah 66A+B is the reason you should just block him out when you get knocked down, like I was saying in the other thread. JG allwos you to evade follow-ups but is too hard to make it worth it imo. A lot of careless ZWEI players will do A+B afterwards, so watch out for that and punish accordingly.

So Mick won PowerUp. That's right. A Leixia player won a major. I remember someone saying something about how Leixia couldn't win majors?

So Mick won PowerUp. That's right. A Leixia player won a major. I remember someone saying something about how Leixia couldn't win majors?

I didn't watch, but that's great for him. Mick's always been good since SC2. About time. Now, are you trying to point fingers at anyone here in particular for stating their opinion? Even if they were wrong about it?

I'm not going to lie... yeah. :P I can't remember who said that Leixia won't be winning any majors, but I'm pretty ecstatic that she has, so yeah. I'm totally riding the "ha ha, you were wrong" train on that one. XD

According to Ring Project Soul is removing the CE CE combo in the latest patch. It's like the idea of Leixia having any way of getting big damage scares the crap out of PS.

ETA: Apparently they may have done it with Mitsurugi too. I understand why they did that, but I'm still disappointed that I lost another way of getting some high damage.

What constitutes a a major though? As far as I could tell, Mick was the only top player there. If he beats Ramon Lolo RTD S-U and other players of that calibre, it's a different story.

hotX - No, Mitsu still can do 2x CE. It wasn't a big nerf to her playstyle, but it was a pretty big mindgame in a clutch situation to have that threat in your back pocket. But oh well, it is what it is.

What constitutes a a major though? As far as I could tell, Mick was the only top player there. If he beats Ramon Lolo RTD S-U and other players of that calibre, it's a different story.
It was a Road to EVO event... I would think that on its own constitutes it being a major. And I can't imagine Mick was truly the only top player there. There were many top players from other games in attendance.

Well he did beat an old EVO finalist - KDZ, but yeah, there wasn't a lot of top players. =/

No one really knows who the best Leixia is yet, since no one has been exactly dominant with her in the short 2 and a half months the game's been out. But I would like to one day get a chance to play against Kayane or Kalas and see where I stand. I'll probably play Mick at some point anyway since we're both in the U.S.

I guess if it comes to Leixia, you should follow Kayane, Hyrul, ZeroEffect, Mick and me (but be careful, I'm only a salty scrub >.>). I don't know if RTD or thugish will keep playing her (or any of the players I mentioned before), but if they do, you should watch their matches, too.

Back