Lexy's Guard Burst Data

I'm assuming that 2B+K will not work if they don't try anything.

I don't have time to test more stuff now, but the general idea is to find setups for FC 3B, 44K, or 3B at max range. 33BB is good too of course, but those three are the safest options that hit grounded.

I'm assuming that 2B+K will not work if they don't try anything.

I don't have time to test more stuff now, but the general idea is to find setups for FC 3B, 44K, or 3B at max range. 33BB is good too of course, but those three are the safest options that hit grounded.

Dang. It doesn't work if they do nothing.

Sorry. I get excited easily I guess.

Well, I think B+G W! works with 33BB at least. And it's good damage if they -do- decide to do nothing.

MTFighter showed me that the second part of 3B+KK burst will give you the 44[A] combo as well.

Thing is you have to start the 44A buffer super early. Almost right when the break first happens in order to get it. So there's that.

I want to like this a thousand times! That's great news!

I've always thought that it's such a pity 44[A] doesn't work after 3B+KK because it's so good as a follow-up in launch combos. I don't know why I haven't checked that myself when I went through her movelist. Either I forget this move or I was too slow.

However, this is great!

MTFighter showed me that the second part of 3B+KK burst will give you the 44[A] combo as well.

Thing is you have to start the 44A buffer super early. Almost right when the break first happens in order to get it. So there's that.
I want to like this a thousand times! That's great news!

I've always thought that it's such a pity 44[A] doesn't work after 3B+KK because it's so good as a follow-up in launch combos. I don't know why I haven't checked that myself when I went through her movelist. Either I forget this move or I was too slow.

However, this is great!
Wait... what? Am I missing something? Can't you always just roll away from the 2nd hit, barring freak occurences where you're in a weird corner or something?

Wait... what? Am I missing something? Can't you always just roll away from the 2nd hit, barring freak occurences where you're in a weird corner or something?

Yes you can, but no one will every time. And if they do roll it almost guarantees a force block if you cancel the flip anyway.

Another break where you can buffer 44a with. That was the point of Zero's post. If you can only get it to work in corners then that's a wall combo or a ringout for ya :D. but if you're able to get it out in the open field, that's 100 damage more or less. just more options off of breaks.

Edit: ninja'd by Zero ><. what he said anyway :)

AA[BE] (Last Hit Only) breaks in 16 blocks and leads to 44[A] combos with an extra 59 dmg after CH AA[BE] break.
4BB (Third Hit Only) breaks in 15 blocks and also leads to 44[A] combos, but with 28 dmg after 4BB break.
4B (First Hit Only) breaks in 14 blocks.
[A+B] (Second Hit Only) breaks in 13 blocks.
66BbB (Guard Break Only) breaks in 7 blocks. Also, it does 30 dmg. Really useful if you break with 66B because you would get the same dmg from 66BB after nearly any other guard burst into CE for 98 dmg.

Block Traps on Blocks
FC 3bB ~ 3B = 6 blocks
FC 3bB ~ 1B = 6.5 blocks
FC 3bB ~ 4B = 5.6 blocks
FC 3bB ~ A+B = 5.6 blocks
FC 3bB ~ 6A+B = 6 blocks
FC 3bB ~ 3B+K = 6 blocks
FC 3bB ~ 66B = 6 blocks
66BbB (Guard Break Only) ~ 3B = 4.5 blocks
66BbB (Guard Break Only) ~ 4B = 4.3 blocks
66BbB (Guard Break Only) ~ 6A+B = 4.5 blocks
66BbB (Guard Break Only) ~ 3B+K = 4.5 blocks
66BbB (Guard Break Only) ~ 66B = 5 blocks
66BbB (Guard Break Only) ~ 4B = 4.3 blocks
Any Quake Stun ~ 3B = 5 blocks
Any Quake Stun ~ 1B = 5 blocks
Any Quake Stun ~ 4B = 4.3 blocks
Any Quake Stun ~ A+B = 4.6 blocks
Any Quake Stun ~ 6A+B = 5 blocks
Any Quake Stun ~ 6B+K = 5.3 blocks
Any Quake Stun ~ 3B+K = 5 blocks
Any Quake Stun ~ 1B+K = 5 blocks
2B+K_4BbK ~ 8B+K = 4.5 blocks
Any Quake Stun ~ 44A = 5 blocks
Any Quake Stun ~ 66B = 5 blocks

8B+K ~ G ~ AA[BE] Combos are done after WS B, FC 3bB, FC A+B (Wall Only), 22_88B, 66B, and 66BbB (Guard Break Only).

4B Actually Breaks In 11.5 Blocks.

4B vs A+B for Moves That Break In 11.5 Blocks.
- Automatic 2 Hit Strings
- 4B (First Hit Only) Breaks In 14 Blocks.
- A+B_[A+B] (First Hit Only) Breaks In 15 Blocks.
- Any Quake Stun ~ 4B = 4.3 blocks
- Any Quake Stun ~ A+B = 4.6 blocks

Back