Lizardman changes

zyeoo

[08] Mercenary
* 33B:B is a real JF, with flashy and everything. Seems a bit easier to land. Dunno if they fixed the rest of the problems with it.
* LC B+K no longer rings out.
* After CH 66A, 44A needs to be charged a little bit to hit.
* 3B, 33A+B no longer works (unless I'm even worse landing it on psp than ps3). You can do 3B, 3B instead for 68 damage.
* LC A+B still doesn't have an attack after the GI.

Wait...3B, 3B = 68 damage? So that means 3B has been buffed. What about 66K? I heard that does more damage.

3B does 36 damage. 3B, 3B does 61 damage, 68 on CH.
66K does 42, CH is 50.
* LC B+K, LC B+K no longer combos. BT LC B+K, BT LC B+K still does, however.
* No idea if this changed, but 33B:, LC B, LC B+K, LC A does 77 damage.

CH 3B , 66K does 78. WHAT? Lol.
33B:B 44K does 68.

So 33B:B is still a Juggle thing.
Was kinda hoping it be the new post-GI. That would be ossome.

Also. BT LC B+K, BT LC B+K can be Ukemi-ed, I remember having to Ukemi in one of the Gauntlet rounds.

i love the fact that lm has been buffed in the combo dept. i could care less that they took 3B, 33A+B. 33B:B is easyer to land on all juggle starters that apply. really wish they make 11AK NCC...sigh. but all old combos still work and seem to be buffed on damage! 4B CH, 44K does 67. they change the damage from 33A+B from 35 to 31. 66K does 46pt and 50 on ch!
44AB,33B:Bhold, lc B, lc a does 86 damage!

BD Lizardman casual match

Soul Calibur Broken Destiny : Dmcking (Kilik) vs Slayer (Lizardman )

Soul Calibur Broken Destiny : Dmcking (Mitsurugi) vs Slayer(Lizardman )

LMs BB is +1 on hit now instead of neutral. 4K got a damage buff to 24 (pretty good for an i14 mid). 66K now does 42 damage, making it a better punisher. LC B+K is now a special low.

Back