Lizardman General Discussion/Q&A Thread

Reserved for future stuff.
This character is unlocked at level 76 in the singleplayer modes. I apologize in advance for anyone who has to suffer through the worst goddamn singleplayer of all time. Hopefully SC2 HD comes with all characters unlocked from the start.

Last edited:
Didn't SC2 Lizardman have glitched out VC ringouts before VC even existed? I remember there was some glitch with his command grab.........

Kind of sort of. It was much more difficult to control. You buffered the command grab out of the recovery of another move then cancelled the command grab with another grab or soul charge, neither of which happened consistently.

Much of Sophitia's iGT nonsense works with Lizzy as well.

Disregard that. SC1 info that was sorted under SC2 on a dead site.

Last edited:
So Lizardman is fun. Unbreakable grab + actual combos!

I've no idea how to do the glitch on 214B+K though.

^ don't forget 236B for those lawn chair followups :sc2liz6:
B6 is a good counterhit fisher, and it combos into 4b+kG which is also a hilarious move.
1B+K for swag-strats imo. OP on sand stages, lets be real
214B+G = UNBREAKABLE

...LOL.
214B+K *

Kind of sort of. It was much more difficult to control. You buffered the command grab out of the recovery of another move then cancelled the command grab with another grab or soul charge, neither of which happened consistently.
I don't understand why you would want to cancel an unbreakable grab into a breakable grab. What's the use, does this cancel make it come out way faster or something? Soul charge makes sense though

I don't understand why you would want to cancel an unbreakable grab into a breakable grab. What's the use, does this cancel make it come out way faster or something? Soul charge makes sense though
It cancels 214B+K mid-grab into another (unduckable) grab for 95+ damage.

My consistent input of Lizardman's command throw glitch is
21[4]B+K > Keep Holding [4] for 2 seconds > 525 > 4A+G or 6B+G (breakable)

Also, Lizardman command throw can do guaranteed 90 damage on every characters except Astaroth and Voldo because those two can break Back throw.

To do guaranteed 90 damage throw, first you need to know how to do "change side" motion. The input is Hold [4] > 565. After "change side", player can cancel the throw into Back Throw.
For example, base on P1 input,
21[4]B+K > Keep Holding [4] > 565 (ChangeSide) > Hold [6] for 2 seconds > 525 > 4A+G > Back Throw

For the guaranteed 110 damage, player needs JF input. Player has to time the last input of Back Throw after the first throw just did 50 damage and the body haven't fully fall down. Anyway, it may not work on every character.

Reference:
Other ways to "change side":
Hold [2]_[8] > 565
2565_8565_4565 - Inconsistent.

Other ways to cancel the command throw:
214B+K > Hold[2] for 2 seconds > 585 > 6A+G.

* Input 254 is not = 214. Doing input like 214 instead of 254 will not work.
* Mash input randomly on Lizardman's command throw can lead to several unknown glitches including camera glitch. Be careful.

Last edited:
Command Throw cancel gives Lizardman a lot of option for combo.

To cancel the 2nd throw, just [Hold]4 > 525 > 4A+G on the second throw. It is the same input and theory on the first throw.
After A+G throw cancel, opponent's body is in the air and Lizardman can do B+K>air hit stun>3B combo or running around.
After B+G throw cancel, you can do a 1B+K (UB) combo.
After BT throw cancel, you can do wrestling.

To cancel the 3rd throw, just [Hold]4 > 525 > 4A+G on the third throw, but it won't let you to do it at the beginning of motion. It only allow you to cancel the throw in the later motion.

To cancel the 4th throw, ????? =)

Back