LONG LIVE SOUL CALIBER!!!

Xenovista

[01] Neophyte
I've always been a casual at this game. My fondest memories in my teen years was playing this game with my best friend and making original characters. 6 so far has been pretty good. Not nearly as expansive in some areas like 3 was (as far character creation is concerned anyway).

Anyway, I'd like to get in touch with other people who are playing 6 on PC...and show off characters I've made.

My dude we used to have a central location for people who were actively seeking online games to post their XBL and PSN handles, and I guess now that would have to include Steam as well. For now I'll say that you can post your steam ID in a post like this and hopefully some people will see it. It couldn't hurt to have it on your profile as well so that people could find it in the "about" section of your profile.

GJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you're still here, brother!

I've always been a casual at this game. My fondest memories in my teen years was playing this game with my best friend and making original characters. 6 so far has been pretty good. Not nearly as expansive in some areas like 3 was (as far character creation is concerned anyway).

Anyway, I'd like to get in touch with other people who are playing 6 on PC...and show off characters I've made.

Welcome! It seems like a lot of the day-to-day activity has transferred to the 8WR and the unofficial character discords. Definitely check them out if you want to network with folks. I remember playing SC2 for the first time when I was a kid. Mashing with Maxi and Taki were my favorite things... good times.

Anyway, if you play on PC and want to add me, my Steam ID is SpaghettiViking. Cheers!

Back