looking for CORRECT Night Terror path list

zyklqrswx

[01] Neophyte
I've been running through this game without much trouble, and haven't really even bothered with guides until recently. I'm now in the process of going through Tales of Souls mode, attempting to reach the Night Terror fight with each character, and there are a few guides online explaining the correct path to take in order to get there.

Problem is, these guides do not contain the correct path for some characters. I'd like to know where I can find a confirmed 100% accurate guide to this part of the game so I don't have to brute force it by trial and error. Does anyone know if such a guide exists?

As far as I know no. I do know that you have to avoid fighting Tira and you have to fight Zasalamel. Also, no destined battle cutscene. If my PS2 worked I'd help you out. Which characters do you have left?

Which characters do you have left?

Most of them. I've been going alphabetically, so far I'm on Kilik, no thanks to the guides I checked. Both Cervantes and Ivy had the wrong paths listed everywhere I could find them and I'm expecting the same issue with other characters.

Have you seen this guide? It seems rather complete.

Edit: It's not convenient on mobile, but on desktop, select all text on the page to be able to read the parts inside the white blocks. They also made the text white, so you can't view the text without highlighting it. But it offers all paths, Night Terror and otherwise, for each character.

Last edited:
Have you seen this guide? It seems rather complete.
I've actually been browsing around and I also happened upon that website. However, when I click on a character like Astaroth I am presented with a white box with only another character's name. For Astaroth it is Maxi. Not sure if I am the only one with this problem; I am using my cellphone.

I've actually been browsing around and I also happened upon that website. However, when I click on a character like Astaroth I am presented with a white box with only another character's name. For Astaroth it is Maxi. Not sure if I am the only one with this problem; I am using my cellphone.
Well, I was going to say maybe it's just on mobile, but it's like that on the desktop site also... Weird. It looks like they've adopted a new theme since last year when I used the same site as a reference point, it was mostly green and white back then... looks like it's broken now. Which sucks, because it was very thorough, giving not only the Night Terror paths but also the other paths leading to special battles like Amy, Keres, Dragon, etc.

Interestingly enough, if you right click the page and view source, the information is still there. So it can still be used, albeit less conveniently.

Edit: Actually, the text is all there, it's just... white text, on a white background. So just highlight what appears to be blank space and there you go. :sc4amy1:

Last edited:
Back