Looking for Main

I kind of have to agree, I mean really what is the point of ROCK when they just turned right back around and made ASTAROTH? It was the same thing with SOPHITIA and LIZARDMAN, and CASSANDRA to a lesser degree. They made KILIK when they already had MINA. They made AMY when they already had RAFAEL for goodness sake, no offense to AMY fans but was she really that demanded as a playable character?

HWANG => YUN-SEONG, SIGFRIED => NIGHTMARE, LI LONG => MAXI, these made sense because they got rid of the older characters for new ones, but even then they bought SIG back! Soul Calibur is based on weapons; They are a lot of weapons that haven't been used in the Soul universe that they can choose from.

As much as I love Calibur (and trust me I love this franchise a lot), that has always been a head scratcher to me with them spamming characters that are similar to other characters.

WTF?!?!

Dont tell him not to use Maxi, Mina, Rock, Yun, Talim. ALL are viable characters. Telling him they're low tier already sets a limit on how well they will perform as well as make them think other characters are "unbeatable" in certain matchups.

TAKI, YUN, MAXI can all be used, its simply knowing the other player, other character.

TIERS FUCK SHIT UP!!! PLAY WHO YOU LIKE and MAKE THEM THE BEST!!

I did this for Voldo. He went from mid/low tier post patch to TOP 3 EZ!! Anyone can win.

JAG - stop fucking with new players' minds....

No, for some characters it is not possible! imo to win in high level play. You will loose more often than you win, period. That´s my honest experience with SCIV through hundreds of high level fights during the last years. And i thought he asked for viable! characters. And some characters are not viable in my oppinion.

So don´t tell me! plz what i have to tell others/new members. I am just honest, you can´t evenknow if he even reads my post or not. In the end it´s his decision which character he is going to choose.

Cuz he's Not...Alot to learn you have yung padawan
Please if your gonna trash talk me then I insist you come up with something original. Your talking to someone who has played every day since SC2, so don't talk to me like I just started yesterday. Seriously, you know NOTHING about me.

Back