Looking for sheet music

IgnisPhaseOne

[09] Warrior
Can anybody here help me find some sheet music?

I'd really like to find piano arrangements for any Valkyria Chronicles or Odin Sphere songs. Anybody know where to look? I've been trolling on the internet and found a kinda terrible fan-version of the Odin Sphere theme, but that's about it, and I was wondering if any of you could help me. Thanks!

there used to be a site someplace on the internet that sold video game sheet music. It was EXTREMELY expensive. FF6's songbook cost almost 80 bucks back in the late 90s. if you do find someplace where you can buy it, its gonna cost a ton.

and unless its a popular mainstream game, you're gonna have a REALLY hard time finding someplace that will have the music for free.

Odin sphere: yes! HOLY CRAP THANK YOU!
Valkyra: not so much, but still awesome! At least it's something.

I'm thinking of putting on a video-game music concert sometime; I was hoping to get a specific song from Valkyria: the one that Rosie sings at someone's grave. There's a piano solo version of it on the OST, was hoping it would be that.

The other song I can do is the piano version of Tifa's theme from FF7. I performed that for parent's night at my high school, people came up to me afterwards asking where it was from and why it was so beautiful. They were shocked when I told them it came from a game. =P

The other song I can do is the piano version of Tifa's theme from FF7. I performed that for parent's night at my high school, people came up to me afterwards asking where it was from and why it was so beautiful. They were shocked when I told them it came from a game. =P

The best music comes from video games and anime. imo. =).

we're not biased. nope.

I've also been looking for a program that puts piano solo MP3s into sheet music, but couldn't find one. I hope the Valkyria/Odin Sphere sheet music sees the light of day sometime, somewhere on some site.

Anybody here read japanese well enough to find a place that sells it? The language barrier means that I keep looking in the same places, always reaching the same dead ends. Anybody here think they could help out?

Back