[Louisiana] alligators, hurricanes, and POPEYES CHICKEN!!!1!

I"ll be there. Were u at any of the other TX tourneys this yr?
I was just at loca houstonl tournaments. Texas showdown and one we had called arcade championship tournament. I never got a chance to hit up of the ucc tournaments in Dallas :/

I heard some of you guys are going to make it to the Tekken Arena tournament next month! Can't wait to meet yall and get some matches in :)

I know you've been playing Soul Cal longer than me, but I still challenge you to a bout for the right to wear our avatar at Tekken Arena. Loser has to change it to a pic of Steven Seagal.

I know you've been playing Soul Cal longer than me, but I still challenge you to a bout for the right to wear our avatar at Tekken Arena. Loser has to change it to a pic of Steven Seagal.
You've got yourself a match good sir :)

yea i fought one of them 1st rd. got fucking bodied.

dont be afraid to add me. i'll be on sometime this week for some casuals.

Yeah, I think just lack of communication and the overall lack of competition in SC5 just kinda killed it. After Planet Zero in HTX closed, I kinda stopped playing in favor of other titles. I want to see if I can get a Discord server up for Louisiana SC - Forums are kinda dead now that Discord exists.

There's already an 8way discord but one for Louisiana players would be ideal. I don't know if you're a part of the Louisiana FGC group on Facebook but we could use that as well to reach as many players as possible once the game is out.

Yeah, I am a part of the 8wayrun discord and the LA FGC Facebook group. Only problem with the facebook groups for FGC is there is really only one discussion page that threads of a particular game will get buried by more popular ones. I wish they would support Discord so games other than SF can get exposure.

That's true, we could always start a Facebook dedicated to "Louisiana Calibur" and use that other one for any cross community interest. We'll make it happen, hopefully lol. I'm sure some Tekken players will be interested initially. I know they also have a stream for their monthly tournies so hopefully they'll want to share some stream time. I can't stream myself or else I would.

Back