Loving the V, hope to stick around!

Vodh

[08] Mercenary
Hello everyone! I've been playing SC casually since 2, although 3 was the firs one I actually owned and consequently the one I've played the most. I missed the launch of 4 due to not having a console back in the day, but i got it about a year ago and I thought it was ok, but didn't really blow my mind compared to 3. But this game is something else... I mean, it just somehow feels just right, the dynamics and pacing are excellent and the gameplay makes it the most enjoyable fighter I've played.

After completing the story mode and about 20 hours of messing around I've decided to main Pyrrha Omega - thank gods she's not so apologetic as the regular one. If anyone has any advice for a beginner Pyrrha Omega and a scrub trying to become more serious about SCV I'd certainly appreciate!

One thing that can really help you learn without having to run to online first is find a friend and fight each other in training mode it lasts forever and no one dies unless knocked off

Welcome to 8WayRun!
Pyrrha Omega's a great choice.
She has good damage and punishing attacks.
Make sure you visit the soul arena for this character.
Learn from the pros and join in the discussion to make her a better character!

good luck

After another ~12 hours I've decided to switch over to Raphael. Oprah is pretty cool, but her playstyle doesn't seem to suit me very well after all.

Back