Low-Tier Ninja Combo Thread

Hey did you guys know that 3KK leaves the opponent in stun after 44K on CH?
It's a really weird stun because if you WR after 3KK, you actually lift up the opponent from the ground when in CH, check it out:

NC 44K, 3KK WR B
CH 44K, 3KK WR BBB
CH 44K, 3KK WR BKB

All are inescapable. I can't give you the damage cuz I'm not near my Xbox, but try it out.

Hey did you guys know that 3KK leaves the opponent in stun after 44K on CH?
It's a really weird stun because if you WR after 3KK, you actually lift up the opponent from the ground when in CH, check it out:

NC 44K, 3KK WR B
CH 44K, 3KK WR BBB
CH 44K, 3KK WR BKB

All are inescapable. I can't give you the damage cuz I'm not near my Xbox, but try it out.

errr, no
this is only if Taki's is slightly off to the right after a stun will 3KK do this. Works with PO K as well. This was posted a LONG time ago

Keep it up!
Better you post something that's known than neglecting stuff that could be totally new.
I for example didn't know what causes the opponent to stay up after 3KK on stun.
So thanks for that :)
Anyway read the other posts and threads to keep redundant posts on a low level.
Have fun!

if you don't know, you can always ask, though reading first is always a plus.
I do understand that it's a real pain to read through all this stuff when asking is easier and not everyone has been following the boards since day 1.
I try to keep the study up to date with important stuff, but I've been lazy about it recently.
The mods should know most of the stuff that's already been posted. If I don't personally know it, I'm always willing to test it.

and I did.

The problem is that it's not always the case with 44K.
It doesn't always leave you far enough to the opponent's left (ie. Taki to the right). If you tested a little further with a Taki mirror, you'll notice that if you hit with 44K at farther ranges, the 3KK WR BBB won't lift for the whole combo because Taki isn't far enough to the right after the stun.
I corrected you in saying that it's not the move that lets you get the lift after 3KK stun, it's Taki's position.
As I said, you can do PO K, take a step to the right and then do 3KK and it will do the lift and full combo.

So.
We've got that (HO B) WS K 3bK POR 1BA PO B stun combo which is pretty badass.
What if we replace that last PO B with just another POR 1BA PO?

If we do that we lose 3 guaranteed damage points, 2 if we start the combo with HO B.
And we lose the knockdown of PO B.

But although the second 1BA ends the combo, because it is the second 1AB, we still have the huge 1BA PO on hit advantage and all the PO, POR, HO and Fake HO mixups you want to torture the opponent with.
And the opponent likely won't recognize the end of the combo or won't expect to be standing at the end of it.

And the damage is reset.

PS.: This also works in (HO B) FC A+KK 1BA POR 1BA (also 3/2 points damage loss compared to the PO B finish version)

Have fun torturing your opponents.

Please watch TakiTech4 and see the last combo.

I've already mentioned this in the vid thread

If you do 2 iterations of 1BA PO, PORC 1BA, and you push them against the wall, you have enough advantage to get PO A to connect for free (non-stun version for 10 damage and +1 advantage). In mid screen you don't get anything because they get pushed so far back that they just need to take a step backwards and everything misses.

Ok
Best would be POR and PORC mixups then but with a disadvantage of -1 (i9 POR A trades with i10 A)
Still one of the best opportunities to use POR and PORC outside of a combo.
I just thought that it would be a good alternative to PO B since you sacrifice only 3 damage points and are still in a good position (POR/PORC with only -1 frame)
I was wrong about the huge advantage i didn't think that the distance/POR takes so much of the advantage away.
I meant it just as an alternative ending which leaves you in another situation which is also good (IMHO)
At least (HO B) WS K 3bK PORC 1BA PORC 1BA and (HO B) FC A+KK 1BA PORC 1BA ARE guaranteed :P

Man it's really hard to find something half useful that You haven't already covered lol.

no, they can shake out of the 6A stun

If you were to do that, do 3bK PO, PORC, 1BA, PO B after the CH 6A for even more damage

Possibly useless thing I found: (I saw a guy on ranked do this). 6A+B 2A+B (launches them and then they do a funny rock 2B+G 9B bouncy stun) and 41236B is basically unstoppable. Probably not as much amage as B+k BKB, though. On the other hand you could maybe get some sick techtraps.

6A+B, 2A+B into 41236B is guaranteed but you to get the UB started as soon as possible or they can roll out of it on the ground.

Works for A+B as well, but you need to RCC to get a high enough bounce.

Otherwise, it's a pretty interesting find

After 2A+B the opponent is able to just ukemi to evade the UB but even then he mostly gets hit because he has to just ukemi into the right direction and/or then step into the right direction or something like that and the JU is pretty hard to do too.

Back