coolc, he brought up bible verses about women not being able to be pastors
  2. 1 minute ago - Alex.J:
    is this new or old testament?
  3. 1 minute ago - coolcmcgee:
    probably new
  4. A moment ago - coolcmcgee:
    there is a verse where paul says women should be quite in churches
  5. A moment ago - coolcmcgee:
    but thats because during that time women would yell down to their husbands so they could find out what the rabbi was saying

So in general, you couldn't answer the questions I gave ya and used coolcmcgee to answer for ya. Alex, why not admit you don't know? I always do that, and that's how God lifts me up for more edification. Religion does nothing because it's just religion. It's the relationship with our Lord that counts. Without love towards God, your heart will be cold and that's why you're bitter towards me right now.

However, that's a great scripture. I'll let you win this argument haha.

So in general, you couldn't answer the questions I gave ya and used coolcmcgee to answer for ya. Alex, why not admit you don't know? I always do that, and that's how God lifts me up for more edification. Religion does nothing because it's just religion. It's the relationship with our Lord that counts. Without love towards God, your heart will be cold and that's why you're bitter towards me right now.

However, that's a great scripture. I'll let you win this argument haha.

I did better, I asked a pastors son who knows more than you. To learn from a much more credible source. This is called not being an idiot, hope you learn one day.

Proverbs 15:14: The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly

Last edited:
The new Mad Max movie isn't driven by manliness and mayhem but women and feelings. What part of an action film needs "The Notebook" in it? Seriously, we might as well give Mad Max a dress in this film. I hear he does none of the fighting and gets bossed around. He isn't even on the majority of posters. He went from winning the Thunderdome to being an useless sidekick. I like how they felt obligated to use an existing movie to make this message. It's like making a Dragonball movie where a feminist makes Bulma the main character.

737b1eb2-2b2c-4c5d-8cf9-48d22e777c29.jpg

http://time.com/3850323/mad-max-fury-road-eve-ensler-feminist/
It's very amazing movie, i like all of this seria. And also i like "Sherlock Holmes" great plot and play.

Back