[Mar 14, 2014] FINAL ROUND XVII (With SoulCalibur V as a main tournament game) (Atlanta, Ga)

I'd definitely love to play some casuals with you, Xeph. A FT3, possibly, if I've got money to possibly lose. Because if Partisan goes, I owe him a $20 MM.

I'll be taking Windjammers MM's as well.

On an unrelated note, can someone bring Windjammers? Kappa

Quick question, I could possibly get my roommate to come and support the numbers, but he says he will only come if there is some sort of Smash friendlies going on, is there a chance that Smash could be set up there for friendlies? And are there any people who are remotely familiar with the game to play him? Sounds like a bit much, I know, but I'm just trying to do my best and bring any numbers I can get in.

Quick question, I could possibly get my roommate to come and support the numbers, but he says he will only come if there is some sort of Smash friendlies going on, is there a chance that Smash could be set up there for friendlies? And are there any people who are remotely familiar with the game to play him? Sounds like a bit much, I know, but I'm just trying to do my best and bring any numbers I can get in.
Some tournaments have smash in some shape of form, I know it is not a featured game at this tournament so I'm unsure if any smash players would come. I would check out smashboards to see if anyone is planning to do a side tournament there. If Avylon shows up, I know a few of them bring Project M along with them.

could we please get @KharismaKid or an admin to update the original post with the new details about SCV being added as a main game to FR? @ShinBlanka is unable to at the moment because he needs a password reset. You can delete this post once that is done. Thanks!

Oh, it's over! I'll be pre-reg next paycheck. Also, I'll be lookin' for some roomate's. preferrably those who're down to mobb to thru the city and hit those strip clubs.

Back