[Mar 17, 2012] TTT: Toronto SCV Tournament (Mar 17th) (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

What kind of challenge? :)
I really look up to you as a player, and when we first played back at smash up 2 I was new to SC, new to Toronto, and new to the community. We played 4 matches, you perfected me 3 times, and won every match. In the end, I only got a measly 1 round off of you.
Since then, I've been training pretty damn hard so I'd like to see how far I've come and see if I can put up a fight this time.
So for the challenge:
$10 money match, best of 5. The $10 is an arbitrary value, I just want to fight you at 100% to see where I stand.
:)

Due to situations beyond my control (work), I won't be able to make it to this.

Consider yourselves lucky. Especially Russell.

Everybody ready for Saturday?
Can't be letting Yoshimitsu run around like he owns this tournament.
--
We will have more players this time since it's a Saturday.
Let your friends know.

NeoRussell

I'll be coming to this! I haven't had much of a chance to practice (still no internet at my new apartment) but I just want to come play and hang out with you guys.

I'll be coming to this! I haven't had much of a chance to practice (still no internet at my new apartment) but I just want to come play and hang out with you guys.

Kind of in the same boat lol, my internet has been on the fritz lately, still trying to get it fixed. Honestly though I think a little time off could have done me some good though lol.

Unfortunately I'll be busy tomorrow with stuff I can't really avoid. :/

Hope everyone has fun.

Back