[Mar 17, 2012] TTT: Toronto SCV Tournament (Mar 17th) (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

neorussell

[10] Knight
TTT is proud to bring you another Soul Calibur V Tournament. This tournament will be FULLY STREAMED. Showcase your Soul Calibur skills to the world.
Here we go again? Time to dethrone Partisan and his irritating godlike skills.
Dethrone the current Champion of Soul Calibur Toronto by participating in this tournament.

_____
DATE:

Sunday, Mar. 17th (12p)

_________
A&C World
702a Spadina Avenue
Toronto, Ontario

Spadina Station. Go South till you see A&C World. It's on the same side as the "Licks Restaurant".

$5 - Door Fee
$10 - Tournament

________
PARKING:

In front of the store if there is space.
There are some street parking but please read the signs so you don't get a ticket.

______
STREAM:

Stream will be provided by our very own TTT_RXS.
www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers

Viewers are important. Please make sure you let people know of this event and the stream address.

1:00pm - Door Opens
2:00pm - Singles Starts

Don't be late. Nobody is special.

_____
RULES:

Console is PS3
CAS Banned (includes DVJ)
Custom Weapons are Banned
Color Edits are fine

1st - 70%
2nd - 20%
3rd - 10%

__
Please keep in mind that there will also be a King Of Fighters Tournament happening on the same date. Comments, questions, feedback, let me know.

NeoRussell

Since this is on St. Patrick's Day are we gonna have green colour edits for all the characters?

Also since Eli is clearly no longer a worthy opponent due to his terrible current SCV track record, his SCV learning deficiency, and his lack of confidence to accept my first round challenge at the previous tournament, I'll be looking for someone more worthy of my greatness.

Neorussell! I challenge YOU to a FRC at this tournament. You said yourself that Dampierre is a character with weaknesses that will never win a tournament. So this shouldn't be a problem for you.

So do you accept or are you going to duck out like Eli?

Why is 5th place challenging 2nd place? Dude, your not worth NeoRussell's time.
When your part of Top 3 status, you can come back and challenge me.
Sounds like SCIV ranks made you delusional. New game buddy.

I would certainly love to accept your challenge but maybe you should aim for another placer that you can definitely win against. Franman? Thank you for the challenge but you ain't worth NeoRussell's time. The NeoRussell has spoken.

NeoRussell.com

LOL. Nice attempt at ducking out of my challenge.

While you try to make yourself seem high and mighty all I see is a coward who's ducking out of a FRC. You talk big but when push comes to shove and someone like me challenges your talk by having you commit to a challenge, your knees buckle and you end up looking for a way out. No confidence in yourself eh?

Perhaps you're also not worthy of being my rival, considering how cowardly your post makes you out to be. Let me know if you change your mind.

In the meantime, does anyone else here have the testicular fortitude (aka BALLS) that Eli and Neorussell clearly lack, to challenge me to a FRC?

Let me know. I'll be waiting.

I would certainly love to accept your challenge but maybe you should aim for another placer that you can definitely win against. Franman?
So you had to put my name in there. Maybe I'm long overdue for a tournament but let's not forget that this is still a new game and we have yet to figure out the full potential of our characters.

Till then you can hold onto your victory but it won't be long till someone stomps on you and let's not forget Amaury is unleashing his secret weapon which he has been practicing before the official Dampierre DLC release.

If I were a wise-ass, I would take the time to practice every-minute with the time I can afford against his Dampierre, but unfortunately my life is a bitch so only that one day I have had practice.

When I saw this I'm like DAMN you woke me from my slumber and now it's time to get real and take your ass down.

THE HATE IS ON BITCHEZ TIME TO UNLEASH THE HOUNDS.

Amaury: Dude, I accept. I still say your wasting your time but NeoRussell accepts this one sided challenge.

Franman: haven't seen you in awhile so I mentioned your name. You sure posted right after.

NeoRussell

Well as I said you've woke me from my slumber and NOW IT'S ON!

Also you have no idea what a cornered beast can unleash.

ugh, i wanted a little bit of a break but I may consider coming to this and redeem myself for that embarrassing string of losses.

Thinkingofaname- I challenge you to a FRC rematch in the tourney (salty runback from the last one), you 6-0'd me, so it should be no problem agreeing to a free win like this!

Hahaha, Oof I'm going massacre you at this tournament. Now that a month has past everyone should have a better approach. You, your lame dampirerre and humourless hat will fail. Also the level of smack talk is lacking...mainly because franman keeps going on about his awake from hibernation and his apparent love for page.

3 things:
1 - i love you guys
2 - whats a FRC?
3 - Partisan, I challenge you. Yes you heard it here first, me, a new player and last placer at smash up 2, is challenging a number 1.

This keeps getting interesting here I've been browsing forums from time-to-time while doing 3D modeling and now I've got a bunch of folks calling my name out. Especially Eli since his attempt to open a failed smack talk was to make some false aspect of my story involving ME.

2 - whats a FRC?

First Round Challenge: It's an agreement between 2 players to face of against each other at the start of the tournament. This happens by the tournament organizer modifying the brackets so the match can happen with the permission of both players.

Back