[Mar 2, 2012] FINAL ROUND XV (Atlanta, GA)

Damn, 12? Anybody want to volunteer themselves to sign to people up? You'll have out eternal gratitude.

It depends on how fast we get through with registrations It may run over if we have a lot of people come at the door, but we plan to end it at 12 noon.

So it's FINAL ROUND WEEK and we at FINAL ROUND want to know how many years have you been to Final Round?

example:

It's going on 15 years for me but who's counting? lol

1st year for me. :D

I would have went last year (i even pre reg'd, paid dues, and everything, but didn't go) , but hey, this year there are games on the roster I like playing!

Yaaaaaay Virtua Fighter/KOF/SCV!

This is the second year for me. Enjoyed the venue not only as a vacation from my stressful job, but the atmosphere and experience. Really hyped for all the games that will be there this year. Friday can not come soon enough.

Friends - can someone that will be there for sure sign me up for the Calibur tournament on Friday? I'm planning on leaving town at midnight, but it is a 12 hour drive for me, so I'm not sure I'll get there in time, and I don't wanna go all the way to the ATL just to get turned away!

So is Damp going to remain banned for Final Round?
Ok I just saw the post on the front page of 8wr and I see that the community wants ol damp tournament legal. I still feel this is too soon to have damp tournament legal for such a huge prize, but if the people want it then please post away! i will judge the response to this post to see if I will change the ruling so close to the event. IMO it's could be an unfair advantage for such a huge tournament, but if the people want it I will support it.

As of right now the rule stays as I stated in previous post, but I will listen to all post about this subject. 2 days 53 minutes until FRXV

Ok I just saw the post on the front page of 8wr and I see that the community wants ol damp tournament legal. I still feel this is too soon to have damp tournament legal for such a huge prize, but if the people want it then please post away! i will judge the response to this post to see if I will change the ruling so close to the event. IMO it's could be an unfair advantage for such a huge tournament, but if the people want it I will support it.

I'm pretty sure almost everyone feels like it's too soon.

Dampierre tournament legal after about 5 or so days? C'mon, the answer should be obvious....

NO, HE SHOULD STAY BANNED.

Hey Shin, my roommate wants to enter in the tournament but I'm not positive we'll be there by the time registrations closed. We're leaving at 2am tomorrow and should get there around 5p-6p. Anything I could tell him?

Heading out around 10 p.m. tomorrow; see you guys there. Omega, don't forget to call me; text me if I don't answer.

Really wish I could be there, seems I missed out since Lolo and Omega are both going to make this one.

My only request is that you guys completely embarrass Sword Lord sometime during the event.

Back