[Mar 2, 2012] FINAL ROUND XV (Atlanta, GA)

This will be my only post for awhile, but I just wanted to say thank you guys for supporting Final Round XV. For everyone that attended FRXV "I apoligize for the massive delays during Saturday events". From the delays to the DQ's I place all of that on my shoulders. It was my fault because I under estimated the community and how many people were planning to attend this years event. I was very under staffed and I did not have enough equipment to PROPERLY run an event of FRXV size.

With the tournament being under staffed it put more stress on the volunteers/staff to run more pools than we asked them to do. We had two 400+, one 250+, and a 170+ tournament to get towards the top 32-top 16 within a 16 hour period! With the added problem of trying to upload various games patches in brand new ps3 made every tournament run slow on saturday. I'll do my best to not have this happen again on such a large scale.

Thanks to everyone for making new hype moments at FRXV. From the top players we all know and to the everyday guy that came to frxv just to spectate. All of you made this years event a great event to attend and a great distraction from my personal life problems. Thanks for all the well wishes throughout the weekend. You don't know how much that keep me going because I throw final round for the people/community. If you guys are happy then i'm happy. Also thanks to everyone that donated towards my mothers funeral. From the bottom of my heart thank you! I didn't know how much the community would stand behind a stranger with gifts to help someone in a time of need. You will never know how much I appreciate this FGC!

Now that I have posted this please give me time to reflect.

Thanks man.
Np sir, you earned it and the only person I have to take care of now is thuggish pond. We already talked so he'll get his money soon. Like I told ya'll at FRXV. I'm a man of my word. I'm sorry you haven't been paid at other events you have attended before, but that will never happen under my event. EVO will issue your $500 bonus for 1st place as I didn't get a check from them.

Back