[Mar 2, 2014] Level Up Presents SoCal Regionals 2014: Feb.28 - Mar. 2... (Irvine, California)

You fucking better get top 8. I've got money on you

Hopefully I do.... Sure, its not like I have Xeph in my pool D: And everyone knows the Cervantes vs Xeph(not Pyrrha) match up is 7-3 Xeph's favor.

I dont think we have but there might not be room...cuz Damp is going to take a spot at top 8 :3

I wouldn't mind seeing that :).

Anyways, i'm jealous of both of you because you have Jimbo in your pool and... personally, I've been wanting to play Jimbo since evo. The last time I tried to play him, he had to go eat and I had to leave :(. Ya hear Jimbo? I want some games with ya this time man!!!

So today we have to pick up our badges right? I'm not sure if ill be able to tho :/

There should be emergency badge check ins on Friday as well. Which apparently lasts all day, at least that's how it reads on their website. Emergency badge check in for Pools 1 only are from 7-9AM. Badge check in for Friday afternoon pools is from 9AM-10PM.

There should be emergency badge check ins on Friday as well. Which apparently lasts all day, at least that's how it reads on their website. Emergency badge check in for Pools 1 only are from 7-9AM. Badge check in for Friday afternoon pools is from 9AM-10PM.

Just to be safe I'm gonna get there early tomorrow then, thanks!

I'm calling out my money matches!
Zane - FT10 for $20

...that's it. See you guys at SCR!

We have an MM, I believe.

After looking at the pools, here's my prediction for top 8:
Pool 1:
SC|TSF Xephukai/Rocktapus

Pool 2:
BlueboyB/Exitwounds

Pool 3:
Jimbonator/Zane

Pool4:
Tomahawk/Manta

Also, I'll be at the venue around 7:00AM tomorrow. I'll be kicking it a long time, so, I'm down for the MM's and casual play. Let me know wassup, people.

We have an MM, I believe.

After looking at the pools, here's my prediction for top 8:
Pool 1:
SC|TSF Xephukai/Rocktapus

Pool 2:
BlueboyB/Exitwounds

Pool 3:
Jimbonator/Zane

Pool4:
Tomahawk/Manta

Also, I'll be at the venue around 7:00AM tomorrow. I'll be kicking it a long time, so, I'm down for the MM's and casual play. Let me know wassup, people.

Seems similar to my predictions although I feel Snort could potentially beat Exitwounds. Also I could see Revin maybe getting out instead of Manta.

Back