[Mar 24, 2012] NorCal Regionals 10 - March 24th and 25th (San Francisco, CA)

PS3 has been the standard

Leading up to the next question, I'm sure you can bring your own controller, So are PS3 duel shock controllers aloud? I've heard that the wireless controllers are banned because they can disrupt matches, ie: pressing the PS button.

they definitely are, I play pad too. just make sure you disconnect your controller after your matches to avoid getting in trouble, lol.

Thank you for the response. I'll see you guys are the tourny :D

This thing says open format style tournament. I've never gone to anything like this before. Do they fill the time depending on how many entrants they have for a single game?

Seeing as it spans two days, if I were to go, I'd like to go on the day SC 5 is playing.

Leading up to the next question, I'm sure you can bring your own controller, So are PS3 duel shock controllers aloud? I've heard that the wireless controllers are banned because they can disrupt matches, ie: pressing the PS button.

Apparently, wireless controllers are banned

I sincerely doubt that they'll be able to enforce this correctly, seeing as their forum post came out a couple days ago. I'll get a wired just in case, but if it's really a problem there's gonna be a lot of angry people.

I sincerely doubt that they'll be able to enforce this correctly, seeing as their forum post came out a couple days ago. I'll get a wired just in case, but if it's really a problem there's gonna be a lot of angry people.
If this is the case, I'm already shelling out 58$... That's disgusting making me go out and buy a wired pad.

Anyone know where to find one? Also, how much is the prices, roughly? I'm looking for a wired controller that looks exactly like the PS3 pad. Or, PS1/2 pads. The one they posted looks like shit.

I don't know if I'm ready for something like this...:sc1crv1:

If youre even asking yourself that question....then prolly not. But you ARE ready to experience what its like to be at a major tourney like that one, and experience the good times you will have. Go there thinking of all the people ur gonna meet and the fun you will have. Dont focus to much on winning!

HRD

HRD speaks the truth. Going to majors like this gets you hooked to the scene. With all the talent involved, how could you pass being a part of insane matches like these? I can't wait to play the out of towners too. Bust out that Rocky theme and keep training ~ a little over a week to go people, good times await ~

Get hype!

Very hyped for NCR! Registration is complete.

I know Cedric wants a MM, and AlexJ as well. If anyone else is down, let me know what's up.

**NCR UPDATE**

SCV will run with the upcoming patch installed. Please make sure to update and play on this version when the patch is released on the 21st.

Back