[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND XVI (Atlanta, GA)

Would someone be able to house Chicago (7 people) on Thursday? About to reserve this room and would rather not pay full price since we wont be in until thursday night

I know this may be too much to ask but if anyone is willing to house me or let me crash on thier floor for a fee please let me know. Money is tight right now for me so im not sure if i'll be able to make it anymore.... Cant wait to meet you all if i end up making it there. I plan on turning 10 dollars into at least 2 Gs (i owe a guy...) so get at me with them MMs.

Thanks in advance.

I know this may be too much to ask but if anyone is willing to house me or let me crash on thier floor for a fee please let me know. Money is tight right now for me so im not sure if i'll be able to make it anymore.... Cant wait to meet you all if i end up making it there. I plan on turning 10 dollars into at least 2 Gs (i owe a guy...) so get at me with them MMs.

Thanks in advance.
I Dont mind you stsying with Chicago. And, If you can turn 10 bux into 2 grand over a weekend, maybr gaming isnt what youre meant to be doing. =p

I Dont mind you stsying with Chicago. And, If you can turn 10 bux into 2 grand over a weekend, maybr gaming isnt what youre meant to be doing. =p
Much appreciated dewd, i'll hit you up with a PM for more info in the coming days.
And yeah after I conquer competitive gaming im of to professional gambling XD

So I really, really want to go to this, but I'm strapped for cash right now. I'd greatly appreciate any help anyone could offer, no matter how big or small.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in helping out!

I reserved the hotel room but had to pay 113 per night; how do I get the 93 dollar rate?

Will prereg some time this week.

So I really, really want to go to this, but I'm strapped for cash right now. I'd greatly appreciate any help anyone could offer, no matter how big or small.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in helping out!
I will not be shooting any PM because I want credit goddamn you! I will offer a little bit myself even though I am broke and destitute. Come on people, I know this guy is going to be leaving us all soon. Let's get him to his first real major so he can get raped proper as a send off.

Okay people I've gotten one commitment to help our guy Heaton/Lindstrom out. Just a reminder this will probably be his last opportunity to make it to a major for a while. Our Mr. Lindstrom is going out in the world and becoming a grown up by joining our very own U.S. Airforce.

So like I said before let's send him off properly and have him good and psychologically scarred over his first 8 weeks in basic training. I wanna see him huddled up in the fetal position remembering how bad of a character Sieg is and how dare he try to play him at a major! God Bless 'MMURICA!

Okay people I've gotten one commitment to help our guy Heaton/Lindstrom out. Just a reminder this will probably be his last opportunity to make it to a major for a while. Our Mr. Lindstrom is going out in the world and becoming a grown up by joining our very own U.S. Airforce.

So like I said before let's send him off properly and have him good and psychologically scarred over his first 8 weeks in basic training. I wanna see him huddled up in the fetal position remembering how bad of a character Sieg is and how dare he try to play him at a major! God Bless 'MMURICA!

i have like 2 dollars i can contribute

so is the hotdog suit going to be used if you make it to top 8?

i walked around winter brawl the entire time wearing it.

i also ran into a pretty werid situation right now so im not 100% sure if i can go anymore. my parents just told me the other day they are opening up a new church and that they want me to be there for the easter service. im trying to find a way out of it though but im feeling fairly confident that i would be able to get out of it pretty easily.

About 90 percent sure I can make my first real tournament. Does anyone have space for someone who can split the cost of a room? I already have a place to stay but its a drive from the tournament. Ideally I'd like to be close to the venue without paying a shit ton per night. Not realistic? Shoot me an IM if anyone has any tips.

I just pre registered for this as well and I didn't even wanna spend the 50 for that heh. The cheaper I can crash somewhere during FR, the more I can spend on what I really want. Money matches.

i walked around winter brawl the entire time wearing it.

i also ran into a pretty werid situation right now so im not 100% sure if i can go anymore. my parents just told me the other day they are opening up a new church and that they want me to be there for the easter service. im trying to find a way out of it though but im feeling fairly confident that i would be able to get out of it pretty easily.
FAMILY>FINAL ROUND!
THERE'S ONLY 6 days until online registration is closed for FR16! http://www.finalround.org/register.cfm

About 90 percent sure I can make my first real tournament. Does anyone have space for someone who can split the cost of a room? I already have a place to stay but its a drive from the tournament. Ideally I'd like to be close to the venue without paying a shit ton per night. Not realistic? Shoot me an IM if anyone has any tips.

I just pre registered for this as well and I didn't even wanna spend the 50 for that heh. The cheaper I can crash somewhere during FR, the more I can spend on what I really want. Money matches.

I'll let you know what's going on. Right now, we have 9 people in our room. Still, I may ask G1 to exchange our room for his suite (in which case there should be enough room).

Back