Mashfest I 8/14-16th

What other game would you like to see?

• Total voters
Hahahaha you're funny Nori. To be honest I've always been a Texas gamer lol. Although I do like how you talk trash when you and I both know that I was rusty as hell when I played you that one day. I hadn't touched the game in months much less touched any game in that amout of time so my reaction time was completely off lol. It's all good though. I'll make more than enough money by winning this tournament and cleaning up in money matches. You're a pretty decent Cervantes player though ;)

So nobody else is gonna take my offer? I come back to Texas and only get 1 MM. That's pretty bad. I guess people are broke here or something.

Hahahaha you're funny Nori. To be honest I've always been a Texas gamer lol. Although I do like how you talk trash when you and I both know that I was rusty as hell when I played you that one day. I hadn't touched the game in months much less touched any game in that amout of time so my reaction time was completely off lol. It's all good though. I'll make more than enough money by winning this tournament and cleaning up in money matches. You're a pretty decent Cervantes player though ;)

So nobody else is gonna take my offer? I come back to Texas and only get 1 MM. That's pretty bad. I guess people are broke here or something.
Yes, I am broke here (you know my situation). I highly doubt you are going to win a tournament w/myself/agustin/icecoldedge/eddypistons showing up, but hey, if you do, good shit! You're SA right now, so if you go up against an out of towner, I'll be your number 1 fan:)

And yes, I'm going to always talk trash. You should know this by now

Yes, I am broke here (you know my situation). I highly doubt you are going to win a tournament w/myself/agustin/icecoldedge/CW showing up, but hey, if you do, good shit! You're SA right now, so if you go up against an out of towner, I'll be your number 1 fan:)

And yes, I'm going to always talk trash. You should know this by now

fixed for you...had to make sure that was correct.

I had a dream about CW when I took a nap today. For some reason we went driving in the countryside talking about white women.... so weird.

Don't forget to post up what time this all starts, and especially when SC4 starts.

I'm going to be a little more leniant w/the SC players (hey, I'm biased, whatever) and start it around 3PM. I don't expect more than 30 people so I plan to run this very fast.

sooo...you didn't ban a single thing....?

ok....*sigh* back to the drawing boards...
Nope. Why should I? Go ahead use anything you feel is a glitch/broken and if you win, we'll go from there. However, after Nats/Evo the majority of the top players in the community don't see a real reason to ban anybody.

lol CW you shoulda kept up with all the characters to begin with.

Nori- there really needs to be a BlazBlue tournament there too. I know it says "possible", but it really should be there.

Back