Maxi Quick Breakdown Video

Hayate

[13] Hero
Hello here !

You want to quickly discover what's new and what the changes for Maxi ?

Then here is my 4th Character Quick Breakdown video about Maxi. Thanks Saitoh for the help on it.

If you know people who might be interested to play Maxi plz share it!
I hope you enjoy the quality and effort put on these videos, I apreciate any feedback, it will keep me going.
Thanks again, and enjoy discovering Maxi. See you later!

nice vid good break down, great to see that he is now rewarded for looping instead of punishing for it i just hope that some clever ways to use it are discovered and that it wont be too ruined at high level play eg (1B looks like a TC and goes to stance maybe there will be ways to force a wiff with 1B and aGi with PSL -> improved properties follow up setting up for safe(ish) transitions and setups.etc). really gutted that PSL3 is gone, but 33bA the love is back.

Im am trying not to get to hyped for this as SCV was a huge letdown for me as a SCIV main so not watching a huge amount of stuff but the stuff i have seen looks so promising. that A+B and 6A+B look great espeally in soul charge mode. As a big stance player i cant help but get a bit excited with all this

Hello here !

You want to quickly discover what's new and what the changes for Maxi ?

Then here is my 4th Character Quick Breakdown video about Maxi. Thanks Saitoh for the help on it.

If you know people who might be interested to play Maxi plz share it!
I hope you enjoy the quality and effort put on these videos, I apreciate any feedback, it will keep me going.
Thanks again, and enjoy discovering Maxi. See you later!

This is kickass great work man!

Back