Maxi Stance Analysis

Any stance play requires the maxi player to have put fear into his opponent prior to the attempted stance play. Otherwise the opponent will punish or slice the combo short. Tis a shame but once you teach that fool to keep his guard up he'll spend the rest of the match on the ground or flying through the air with my foot imbedded in his spine!

I'm experiencing the same thing. Thinking 5 steps ahead is still key to PSL games, it looks like its no longer hand and eye coordination. have to build it into muscle memory while playing maxi.

Im a complete noob to Maxi (other than turning on the turbo buttons and holding them down to beat the computer in SC2), but it seems to me that the best way to string the attacks together for say something like AA > RC AB to just mash AAA then wait for the RC A to animate then hit the B, but if you wanted to wait for a shift to RO you would hit AA wait for it to connect then hit AK. Do you veterans have a better way of doing this? Im still working on building his general moveset into muscle memory at this point but am looking ahead.

I don't really understand what you are talking about :p
When I want to go, to keep your example, for AA RC AB I input two A, watch if the AA connected, then input A B. It's doesn't need a very good reaction since you have two hit to confirm your RC AB
And if I want to go for AA PSL1 RO AK, I do the same

Well, anyway I hardly ever use AA, too unsafe, hardly no reward, short range... meh
I use it when I need to punish something that is -14 on block and I don't have any CE stock, or move at -12. When I really need a quick short anti step it happend that I just throw out a A, or 2A, but most of the time I just go for 6A

Back