MASH3D

Featuring Tekken 6 and SoulCalibur V

WHERE:
George Mason University
Johnson Center, Room A
4400 University Drive, Fairfax, Virginia 22030

PARKING AND METRO:
Parking
Please park at Lot A if possible. If Lot A is full, the other free parking lots are K, L, J, and C. Below are map images to help you find the lots.

Braddock/Rt.123
Braddock/Roberts

Metro
Get to VIENNA METRO STATION and go to the NORTH exit and a mason shuttle should arrive near the parking deck every 30 minutes. "METRO TO MASON"

For more detailed instructions, check out this website provided by GMU.

TOURNAMENT RULES
1v1 Double Elimination 70/20/10 (or 80/20/00 depending on turnout) ; FT2 (Best 2 of 3 Matches)

Entry Fee = $5 per person
Venue Fee = $10 per person
Mason Student = $4 discount (Must have valid Student ID)
Bring Setup (PS3+Game)* = $5 discount
Parking = Free

*Must notify us prior to tournament date; First come, first serve basis (Number of people we need to bring setups is limited, so let us know asap if you're bringing a setup)

EXHIBITION MATCHES
- TBA

ROT6 (Rookie of Tekken 6)
There are a lot of players at our events who just started playing Tekken competitively in T6. We're thinking of hosting a tournament full of people who only started playing competitively in T6. We haven't determined if we're gonna charge a small tourney fee and/or give the winner a small prize. Winner will be crowned ROT6.

EXTRA INFO
- As always, we will order pizza and drinks
- More to be announced soon

Questions? Please PM SWBeta or Millionz.

We have prizes courtesy of Namco and Harada-san. Check the video:

RSVP ABOVE

Is there a minumum amount of people to show up? I was thinking of bringing my friend with me and that would make 4. Is that to small a number of people? If nothing else, we can just get together, and use the money for pizza. lol

Also, I can bring my copy on PS3, and XBOX 360 if I decide to come. But, I only have one working controller for the 360.

EDIT: ::looks at hwang24:: o.O Looks like we have similar tastes. lol

Aww I can't make this because my brother's bachelor party is the same day. That totally sucks, I loved the last GMU tourney. You guys better have another one! :)

knockout fights in bethesda is planned to be on the same day

make sure you tell all the SCV players you know to come here!

Is there a minumum amount of people to show up? I was thinking of bringing my friend with me and that would make 4. Is that to small a number of people? If nothing else, we can just get together, and use the money for pizza. lol

Also, I can bring my copy on PS3, and XBOX 360 if I decide to come. But, I only have one working controller for the 360.

EDIT: ::looks at hwang24:: o.O Looks like we have similar tastes. lol

There will be a SCV tournament as long as at least 4 players attend. Last SCV tournament there were over 20 entrants. There will be free pizza and drinks provided as well. HYPE!!!

You guys don't want to miss this. We've got some VERY nice swag/gear for this tourney, by way of Tekken Project's own Katsuhiro Harada-san!! This includes both Soul Calibur and Tekken stuff. Details are in the first post.

I have had to edit this a few times because I have answered some of my questions through research. But, the last question is, what room are we meeting in? Or I'm sure I can use the map and wonder around until I see a flyer. lol

Also, I will be bringing a PS3 with a copy of the game, and 2 regular controllers. I have hdmi cable, and hi-def cable hook ups.

::edits:: Guess I will be wondering around looking for flyers. I'll just head to the Johnson center like the map says and ask questions I guess. I'll check this thread one more time before I leave tomorrow.

It's the Johnson Center. Room A. Sorry for the late reply. I sent you a message on PSN as well.

Yo Millionz and Beta. You guys already have BEEN taken the memo that I was bringing a set-up, haven't ya'll. I haven't seen any confirmations, dogs!
Jus' sayin'.

Yo Millionz and Beta. You guys already have BEEN taken the memo that I was bringing a set-up, haven't ya'll. I haven't seen any confirmations, dogs!
Jus' sayin'.

Yeah, we got you down. Haven't had time to update the OP, sorry.

For those of you staying at home, here's the stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/swbeta

Should be up around 1pm

Back