[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

Sooo....

Two things.

1)I beat an international!* /girlish squee

2)For those of you not on Facebook, Couch Warriors is on next Saturday! http://www.facebook.com/events/295816200508061/

It's in a new spot, 6 Davies St, Brunswick, VIC, which supposedly has a lot more parking, and adsl, so it should be streamed again.

*Who had been playing the game for a week.

ggs to those at Impact, sorry I was too stoned on Sudafed to play converse or much.

Couchwarriors is on this week, I'll try to post the results from last CW when I'm feeling a bit better.

Why is it that every time I see woody win a tourney its cause no one knows how to deal with shenanigans?
Dampierre cause people figured out Yoshi?

He is more solid than just shenanigans. We haven't figured out Yoshi out either. I wasn't there so i'd love to see what his dampierre was like.

That was a really silly tournament. We got a lot of players for the Impact events, (I think it was the largest tournament there), but it was on all Xbox's, and not being an organiser, I completely forgot to bring my converter, and both Noodr and Woody play on pad. Woody was trying to play MANfried all day because he gets annoyed trying to do Yoshi stuff on Stick (and because both Gab and he were teaching Muttons to play MANfried), but Noodr walked through his MANfried with no problems in Winners before a quick switch to Yoshi, so Woody, with no options he really wanted to go with, and a free life, just pulled out his troll character for the hell of it, and Noodr had no idea how to deal with it :D.

I'm sure people will make sure to learn the matchup on Satuday.

Also, the venue for this week now 384 Bell St, Preston, which is a different Freemason's hall in northish Melbourne from last time, and which is not what I told people it was on Saturday.

Yo dudes, me and Darcy have been practicing at my house recently. I don't suppose anyone else would be interested in joining us for an offline casual session ? Let's face it, if I don't who will?

That's a very cool idea. I might be able to make it on a weekend, but what with being on the other side of Melbourne, I couldn't regularly make it on a week night.

While I've got it open...

26th May
1Woody
2Son of Dad
3GT|Borgieman
4Noodr
5Spoony,El Jugo
7Darcy,Kane
9Fangs,Berzerk,CM,Syntax

9th June
1)Son of Dad
2)Woody
3)Darcy
4)Noodr
5)Gab,Berzerk
7)Spoony, Rob
9)El Jugo,Chloe,Muttons,Ghost

So Huy is probably going to correct me, but I think this is only the second time he's beaten Woody in tournament, and the first time he's won since those early tournaments where I was getting 4th and shit, so obviously people weren't trying very hard :p . (But seriously, congrats, and I'm rooting for you to do it again on the 6th, when we do the next tourny.)

Wait how long has SNL been going on for? If it has been going on, WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED!?

explain+this+bullshit+_136a6d13dd8746daf28893e301ca5628.jpg

So, uh, screaming Penanggalan aside, is there anybody who can bring a ps3 to the ACL/evo stream event this weekend?

Back