[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

Hey I recorded them, if I were in your position I'd be annoyed.

I did actually find them, and I've been fooling around with a new version of Vegas with them (really nice). I'll upload them overnight. Theres Ian vs Endnow (mains and NM vs gay pirate) and Ian vs Davo.

Ey Zan now that were partly a tekken crew are you gonna make a few of our sessions?

Yo may not be able to make Friday, one of my main men just broke up with his gf after 4 years so me and the guys are gonna take him out, Only problem is he is over the moon and has already got a new fuck buddy. What a strange world we live in LOL. If we dont drink and finish early I may come around later on although I doubt thats going to be the case.

It isn't lack of motivation that I don't come. I want to play and learn SC too. It's just that the weekend typically sucks for me, working both days, and typically freetime between Friday-Sunday that I do get is Jess time. Sucks, but our work schedules are too different and it's inpractical to meet up during the week.

Mondays are good for me.
Wednesday it depends on whether I got more than a few hours sleep at for my early shift that day.
Thursday I'm good unless there is a SF4 tournament at Box Hill.

Tuesdays I'll be at Box Hill now too, playing Blazblue/SF4/Tekken.

It isn't lack of motivation that I don't come. I want to play and learn SC too. It's just that the weekend typically sucks for me, working both days, and typically freetime between Friday-Sunday that I do get is Jess time. Sucks, but our work schedules are too different and it's inpractical to meet up during the week.

Mondays are good for me.
Wednesday it depends on whether I got more than a few hours sleep at for my early shift that day.
Thursday I'm good unless there is a SF4 tournament at Box Hill.

Tuesdays I'll be at Box Hill now too, playing Blazblue/SF4/Tekken.

OK ill set something up around that time no worries.

:S

Don't throw out the times because of me, just letting you know I'm good to go if its worth doing weekday stuff.

Hey Ian, probably cant come today, more likely Sunday. I still dont understand why my father is being such a crazy. Oh and I got a PS3 Slim somehow so taking it around should be so much easier. Not sure if I should definately sell the old one though. As far as I know, everything about the Slim is better than the phat except the backwards compatability for PS2 games, which mine does. :S

Don't throw out the times because of me, just letting you know I'm good to go if its worth doing weekday stuff.

It means he really really wants you to come. :)

Jelly is right. Look Zan I dunno which way you swing nor is it necessarily any of my business, but if your after some hot gay action Ian would be happy to abridge. The trade off of coarse is that you would have to come to one of our sessions.

lol endnow :)

I left my notebook, since it's full of top secret stuff and also since I am not working Monday I'll see you guys on Sunday at least for a while.

Jelly is right. Look Zan I dunno which way you swing nor is it necessarily any of my business, but if your after some hot gay action Ian would be happy to abridge. The trade off of coarse is that you would have to come to one of our sessions.

Izaak, im going to kill you one day. Yeah session this sunday. be there.

LOL! kurt you whack mofo! weren't you supposed to edit Hasslehoff in next to me for comparison? Eeh whatever its a work of art. Runis, LJ, Borgie all of yall Kurt just pwned me harder than any of you ever have combined :). Round of applause?

Oh yah and apparently im the David Hasslehoff of gaming now. Cheezy as fuck but gets hot blonde girls according to kurt

Izaak, that face just spells pedo. Unless that's your normal face... it still spells pedo.

Ian, I'm coming tomorrow, need me to bring anything? 2pm right?

hehe its true, I dont think calling me Hoff is gonna take off though somehow.

Fun session today guys the smack talk given and received was at an all time high while the skill is at an all time low, Thats how we do! Wish I could have stayed for a second viewing of Mike Danton but i have hw to do :).

thanks Zan, the SC BAM tourney was very well documented really and the quality is quiet good. I think listening to the talk adds to the fight, at least it does for me :).

Back