[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

yeah i have. been playing runis most weekends. im still a scrub but a lot better than i was before, i still fall for stupid shit. but my jf execution is getting really good, but it always fails me when i need it most.

if you come to sydney early next year, i should have enough game time with cervy under my belt that i can give you a proper match.

yeah i have. been playing runis most weekends. im still a scrub but a lot better than i was before, i still fall for stupid shit. but my jf execution is getting really good, but it always fails me when i need it most.

if you come to sydney early next year, i should have enough game time with cervy under my belt that i can give you a proper match.

LOL. At least you've been doing training...

Ask Runis, Davo, or Charlie... I'm nothing more than a scrub now ^_^.

Yeh ive been training mostly in FF7. The game does keep telling me to put it down because it feelsquiet prolonged at points and grinding seems so nessisary. Im at that games thingy atm and i need 3000 gil just to enter then more gil once im in there, Not entierly sure what im supposed to do in there either??? But yeh I barley ever train for SC nemore since im at Engareds twice a week. Ive even forgotten that X is the yes button on my system and not O like Ians system.

Ey so after all this Twilight bashing are we gonna go see the movie before Ian leaves? Ian you said you didnt wanna see it but wheres you b movie spirit? Ive watched/read 4 or 5 reviews all of which say its a digrace to cinema.
LOL I love that line in Davids link 'Stephanie responds to critisicms to her work by saying "I wrote the book for myself" forgetting that she had the book published'

There has been more info on that Tekken 6 patch.

Namco Bandai has revealed that the downloadable update, said to "improve the online game experience," will drop on November 26th (Thanksgiving) and will include the following:

Improved input response:
Improvement of the game's responsiveness to button / command inputs.

Selectable search priorities for ranked matches:
Players will be able to set search priorities for opponents in ranked matches based on comparable rank or connection quality as well as location.

Optimized data transmission between fighters and spectators:
Fight data will be optimized in order to reduce the bandwidth load on the host's console.

Signal strength bars:
The signal strength bar will reflect connection quality more accurately.

Chance to cancel match:
Players will be able to cancel the match before it begins once the opponent's signal strength has been displayed on ranked matches.

Oh and something about new characters on Super Street Fighter IV.

People up for online matches after this date?

There has been more info on that Tekken 6 patch.

Namco Bandai has revealed that the downloadable update, said to "improve the online game experience," will drop on November 26th (Thanksgiving) and will include the following:

Improved input response:
Improvement of the game's responsiveness to button / command inputs.

Selectable search priorities for ranked matches:
Players will be able to set search priorities for opponents in ranked matches based on comparable rank or connection quality as well as location.

Optimized data transmission between fighters and spectators:
Fight data will be optimized in order to reduce the bandwidth load on the host's console.

Signal strength bars:
The signal strength bar will reflect connection quality more accurately.

Chance to cancel match:
Players will be able to cancel the match before it begins once the opponent's signal strength has been displayed on ranked matches.

Oh and something about new characters on Super Street Fighter IV.

People up for online matches after this date?

Meh, offline is for the win
just get people from T6 online to come down to our matches when we start having them.

Yo we gotta have a SC2+SC3 slippery stage tourney,,, none of you will beat me though I can RO you even if you block my attack :D

Dion from the tekken boards was at OHN with us this year. Didnt know that was from melbourne. He said hes interested in playing with us. But he wants a character which has an unseeable low and a good launcher. Any ideas?

Amy hands down, il give the person Trestos MSN as well and within weeks the guy will know more than he needs to about Amy ;).

Yo guys the chef at my work got his ass fired for stealing food, ironic considering the rest of us freeload food from time to time as well but alas. I dont have saturday night off anymore, I will still come to the ranbat and start the tourney hopefully itl finish before 4 though... But yeah Ian if your having a going away thing later on that night il defs drive back over to the city to send you off ;).

Amy hands down, il give the person Trestos MSN as well and within weeks the guy will know more than he needs to about Amy ;).

Yo guys the chef at my work got his ass fired for stealing food, ironic considering the rest of us freeload food from time to time as well but alas. I dont have saturday night off anymore, I will still come to the ranbat and start the tourney hopefully itl finish before 4 though... But yeah Ian if your having a going away thing later on that night il defs drive back over to the city to send you off ;).

It won't finish before 4. No chance of that. And i have a birthday party to go to later that night.

Dion from the tekken boards was at OHN with us this year. Didnt know that was from melbourne. He said hes interested in playing with us. But he wants a character which has an unseeable low and a good launcher. Any ideas?

Ivy's CL 1A maybe?!? it's unseeable low (for the wrong reasons) and launches (only on CH though)...
Seriously tho, Hilde maybe? doesn't Algol has one of the best low pokes and decent launcher? How about lizzy? i'm not sure if he's got a good laucher tho. maybe asty or voldo?

yoda-closeup.jpg

Papy won because of his man+ yoda
Engared 2nd
Jelly 3rd (WTF)
Plasia 4th (champion effort, this guy plays Raphael.. just wow)

Why do I get the feeling that Plasia got knocked into losers imediately and Jelly power housed through every one of Plasia's soon to be opponents demoralizing them to the point that he could poke them to death with 2K.

Plasia played damn well today. So much good play from so many players today, cept for me against papy (i will learn that yoda matchup for the next time we meet).

Yeah Plasia is S-Rank.

Back