Messing in fashion

Pocky, these are awesome!
Youve inspired me to make chars! And post..... do you mind?
Also, the Pocky-Yoshi comics are EPIC.....and hilarious.

Pocky, these are awesome!
Youve inspired me to make chars! And post..... do you mind?
Also, the Pocky-Yoshi comics are EPIC.....and hilarious.

Actually, the inspiration I got came from Gatsu, jack, and a few others. And if you want your own CAS to be in the next one, just post 1-3 favorite CAS formula and/or pic of yours. I'll be sure to remake it to the way you want. Down from skin color, undies, etc lol. But for now, I need to find a good fetish for the next customs of mine to post. But I know what my next comic will be about. Hint: look at the stage Pocky Yoshi, the school quickies, gay Voldo are on for instance. What do you think will happen on that stage?

Sorry for not posting those formulas I'm away from my PS3 and seriously need to post them I'll have them for you tomorrow night when I'm back home!! Sorry again for the delay.

Take your guys time. If pics are too much to post, I don't mind a formulas tailored to your liking, but only the minimum of three. =)

Jack's request is somewhat granted. I know there's better CAS artists than I, but I did my best. I hope SCV has SCBD features and more. In any case, let's start things off with a custom of Jack's I built for my comic. I decide to name her Kyra since I don't know what the creator wants me to call her.
7.jpg

8.jpg
9.jpg

Now the 2p of her which inspiration came from this pic.
sc2cassandra-jpg.5632

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last one is just an edit based of the picture. Except I tweaked Sophie's hair to brunette.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

In any case, I still got to get back to my fetish customs and comic.

Then just post a CAS of your favorite. A formula or a pic is fine.

Character: Tira

Head:--
Face:--
Neck: Night Butterfly Lace
Shoulder:--
Under: Sarashi
Upper Body: Bong-seon Blouse
Arm: Raven Gloves
Lower Body:--
Ankle: Night Butterfly Socks
Leg: Traveler's Boots

Hair: Jagged Layers at 6:64:32
(Eyebrows black)
Weapon: Vimana

Coloring: Red (9:04:18) and Black
The pattern is really up to you unless you would like the exact sequence.

Colors:
Head:--
Face:--
Neck: 1. Black 2. Black 3. Red
Shoulder:--
Under: Black
Upper Body: 1. Black 2. Red 3. Red 4. Black
Arm: 1. Black 2. Red 3. Black 4. Red
Lower Body:--
Ankle: 1. Black 2. Red
Leg: 1. Black 2. Black

And thats about it :)

Kept you waiting huh? I love saying an epic line of Solid Snake. In any case, I managed to make some customs along with some help or two. The comic isn't done yet because it's a bit hard to make customs when you got a cute lil cousin who just wants your attention. So the reason why I couldn't make it wasn't because I was just lazy, but merely because my lil cousin comes first. So without further ado, let's start with some old faces. Rei the dual wielding samurai girl that's noble yet nice and Arnora the viking lady whose downright condescending despite her looks.

Rei's 1p

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 422
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 396
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,351
The reason there's a 2p for both of my characters is because I liked AlfimiEinst's enthusiasm of making more outfits for her character Salia and what not.

Rei's 2p

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 405
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 393
Arnora's turn. 1p and 2p.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg