[Michigan] The Dirty Glove!

come hang out at the bi-weekly's. they're not TOO far from you, and there's lots of good players with the added bonus of no one being a tool. you don't even have to enter, just come plenty early to get the casuals in.

yo i dont live in AA but you should come hang out with me dave and shardz at the biweekly tourneys. hell theres ppl that drive a hour to come and play. so feel free to join us

Yet another AA person here. Find us at the Labyrinth (cuz I don't think Digi Ops has it yet, but I could be wrong)... we could figure something out for an A-squared tourney.

Anyone open Saturday from 10 PM - 5 PM to get some games in? Let me know and I can make the drive. I'm in Southfield btw.

Well, Jackson is a kind of halfway-point between the Detroiters and the K-zoo/Grand Rapids folk... if someone had a good venue... hint-hint.

My own schedule is about to get very full so I may not be available, but it would be good to get some other competition than my roommate.

Any one on the other side of the state? as southfield is a long drive =(

which other side, western or northern?

Well, Jackson is a kind of halfway-point between the Detroiters and the K-zoo/Grand Rapids folk... if someone had a good venue... hint-hint.

My own schedule is about to get very full so I may not be available, but it would be good to get some other competition than my roommate.

dont forget the tri-city area! Mid Michigan!

Back