[Milwaukee, WI] Pwnage Lounge

Organous

[09] Warrior
Now I don't mean to diminish attendance at the Madison tournaments, but I've learned that my local gaming place, the Pwnage Lounge, has announced a tournament for Soul Calibur 4. They have not had one in a long time. When I asked why, they said it's because not enough interest was generated, and this particular event is a one-time thing. The place is primarily full of shooter fans, and they have their own Halo league. Again, I don't mean to take anything away from Madison, but for anybody that's in the Milwaukee area, come on in. I've always heard that Milwaukee is a desert for SC4 competition, but if there's enough attendance from people on 8WR, hey, maybe I could be wrong. I'd be willing to try running other Milwaukee tournaments if interest is high enough.

3800 South 27th Street
MILWAUKEE, WI 53221
414-282-6313
http://pwnagelounge.com

Platform: PS3, most likely
Time: 5:00 PM
Entry fee is $15, site says winner takes either $100 or 50% of the pot. Nothing stated beyond that. Any bans will have to be voted for on site.

Expect further details later as I get in touch with them and iron out the details. Hopefully we'll have more than first place getting prize support, and while I personally won't campaign for the bans, I'll at least educate them on the reasoning behind common bans.

Back