Mina ROs?

33kb should never hit- its just fun to hit bad online players with it, you should never have ring outs on your mind when
playing mi-na.
although 2A+k feels super hot when you RO someone, mi-na and RO's don't mix.

1A+B can sometimes turn the tide. Especially when some stupid uber scrub thinks he's got you.
Once my back is at the edge of the ring, 1A+B that sucka out. If they send hatemail, fuck them.
Of course, it isn't always effective on "trained grapplebreakers" ^-^"

Quite a few of you severely underestimate her RO abilities.
looking at that list of mi-nas RO's, yeah i think i have been underestimating mi-na's ro's. I dont ever think about ro's when playing her, so i guess thats problem. I think I'm gonna try re-learn her somewhat and try to get rid of some bad habits.

Yeah, for 33KB to launch them high enough to juggle is if K whiffs or they block the first hit.

Wait, do you mean if you actually managed to land a 33KB both hits or are you talking about how the B is usually blockable. Once you have them in the air with a 33KB regular hit, you can time it when they're near the ground so you get the same post-combo relaunch/throw/pogo or mid mixup as a post 66K/4KB mixup. I know it shouldn't hit, but it will occasionally, and it still does good gauge damage on block.

Wait, do you mean if you actually managed to land a 33KB both hits or are you talking about how the B is usually blockable. Once you have them in the air with a 33KB regular hit, you can time it when they're near the ground so you get the same post-combo relaunch/throw/pogo or mid mixup as a post 66K/4KB mixup. I know it shouldn't hit, but it will occasionally, and it still does good gauge damage on block.

For you to actually be able to a air juggle only the B part of the move can hit and K must not.
I don't really get why the creators of SCIV chose to make it to where K must be blocked/whiffed in order for B to launch them high enough for 8A+B, A+B, 6B+K ect. to work, but that's the way they made it.
If both K and B hit however, you can do the pogo and so on and so forth.

1BA and 1BB a lot. Then do 1BK and watch as your opponent face palms himself out the ring.

NOTE:
These are actually more spacing tools. But hopefully by that point he'll be so conditioned that he'll automatically block low. Woohoo.

Back