Mina's UB

Status
Not open for further replies.

arstal

[09] Warrior
I've found that it hits for free on Astaroth's charged 1A+B series, but are there any other times you should use this?

Like a Lizardman crawl at distance. I know the move is kinda crap, but you should learn when you get 70% for free, so looking for other situations so I can train to use it.

I like to throw it out there randomly when i have range or as anti wakeup. The cancel option makes it safe enough to warrant throwing it out there a time or 2 a round. its still a little risky but unless you are using 100% safe moves then you are already a gambling man haha.

if you use the guard break version, the move still sucks. some will claim otherwise

i sometimes like canceling it at the start of the round and throwing out FC1B, A+B, WS B, whatever you need based on their positioning...it does leave you in crouch though in case you want to try and take advantage of that

I've actually found that if you're at the right angle and you INSTANTLY step and use the move, you can punish Kilik's 6A+B with it, I've done it a few times but it can miss at the wrong angles. At very least you can hit with the guard break version.

This sounds like a challenge to me. I don't think I'll be able to resist.

Next tourney I'll get the UB on vid or die trying!

I'm going to die trying.

If you use the cancel enough you can very occasionally catch someone trying to catch you as you come down. Lol.

I've landed this on someone before, in a very weird way, cuz of it's evasiveness.

I manage to land it vs AI several times haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back