Missing character discussion

Seriously why won't the bad characters die? Most of the villains in soul calibur are annoying, such as Tira, why won't she die? She is super annoying and keeps killing people. Astaroth is pretty annoying to me too, but not as annoying as Tira though. It seems like the villains would never die. WTF = =

Seriously why won't the bad characters die? Most of the villains in soul calibur are annoying, such as Tira, why won't she die? She is super annoying and keeps killing people. Astaroth is pretty annoying to me too, but not as annoying as Tira though. It seems like the villains would never die. WTF = =
Are you serious? SC5 is 98% heroes and has like 2% actual villains.

lets see whos evil Nightmare,Astaroth,Algol i guess,omega,Dampierre says he evil .__. and ehm...... ye thats it

Aeon and Voldo are definitely evil. Voldo serves soul edge and Aeon collects souls for the god of war.
All in all these are the evil chars:

Aeon, Algol, Asta, Cervy, NM, Omega, Raphael, Tira and Voldo. Thats around 1/3 of the cast.

Aeon and Voldo are definitely evil. Voldo serves soul edge and Aeon collects souls for the god of war.
All in all these are the evil chars:

Aeon, Algol, Asta, Cervy, NM, Omega, Raphael, Tira and Voldo. Thats around 1/3 of the cast.
i think zwei is the only neutral character, ivy might be on the fence but she helped pat who is good

Ivy actually used to be evil in the past and Zwei actually is good since he is a member of schwarzwind.
Neutral chars are imo Mitsu, Damp, DJ, Ezio, Ivy and Yoshi.

Regular Patroklos could be classified as either evil or good, since he is doing evil but considers himself good.

I can't believe I'm about to sink so low as to inject myself into a discussion about story mode, but I think on the moral balance of things, Voldo couldn't really be described as "evil" since he seems to have no clue what he's doing.

Regular Patroklos could be classified as either evil or good, since he is doing evil but considers himself good.
This actually makes him a douche.

Voldo actively chose to serve soul edge and is fully aware of what he's doing. He used to just obey his old master in the past but those times are over.

And all members of Schwarzwind are good, GTFO NM :P

v0ldo isnt evil i know that for sure. He was malphested for a while but now hes not anymore hes just the keeper of a treasur nothing else. But dont know bout aeon

Back