Missing character discussion

I miss Seung Mina, Cassandra, Amy, & Berserker (Berserker just looked cooler than Rock & he was funny with the whole "MERUUU!!" thing). I can't really say I miss Sophitia too because she's basicly in SCV, just came with a different name & soul. I really miss Seung Mina overall though.

Character wishlist:
*--> = unlocks
  • Patroklos --> Alpha P.
  • Pyrrah --> Sophitia skin/style
  • Z.W.E.I.
  • Viola
  • Mitsurugi --> Soul Blade skin, Soul Calibur outfits, SC2 outfits --> Arthur skin
  • Ivy --> SC2 2P outfit, SC3 2P outfit
  • Seigfried --> Soul Blade outfit, SCIV 1P outfit
  • Nightmare --> SC 1P outfit, SC2 2P outfit, SCIV 1P outfit
  • Voldo --> SB outfits, SC2outfits, SC3 outfits
  • Natsu --> Taki skin/style (maybe her style would be different)
  • Raphael --> Amy skin/style
  • Cervantes --> SB 1P outfit, SC 2P outfit, SC3 Inferno skin
  • Aeon --> SC Lizardman skin
  • Tira --> SC3 outfits
  • Maxi --> Li Long skin
  • Xiba --> Kilik skin/style --> Seong Mi-na skin/style
  • Leixia --> Xianghua skin/style
  • Dampierre --> SCBD 2P outfit
  • Yoshimitsu --> SC 1P outfit, SC2 outfits, SC3 outfits
  • Hilde
  • Astaroth --> SC outfits, SC2 2P outfit, SCIV 1P skin
  • Zasalamel --> Abyss skin
  • Talim (or maybe her daughter/son/niece etc.)
  • Cassandra (more mature)
  • Yun-Seong (more mature) --> Hwang skin
  • Edgemaster --> Olcaden skin
That isn't asking for a lot is it?

thats what Cas is for .__. and you forgot rock and mina etc. and we also want dampierres Broken destiny 2p ! :O

I see no reason why Rock would return since he's pretty much has his life in the Americas set and Mina's in there. Also, Create-a-Soul is good, but it's not THAT good.

Character wishlist:
*--> = unlocks
  • Patroklos --> Alpha P.
  • Pyrrah --> Sophitia skin/style
  • Z.W.E.I.
  • Viola
  • Mitsurugi --> Soul Blade skin, Soul Calibur outfits, SC2 outfits --> Arthur skin
  • Ivy --> SC2 2P outfit, SC3 2P outfit
  • Seigfried --> Soul Blade outfit, SCIV 1P outfit
  • Nightmare --> SC 1P outfit, SC2 2P outfit, SCIV 1P outfit
  • Voldo --> SB outfits, SC2outfits, SC3 outfits
  • Natsu --> Taki skin/style (maybe her style would be different)
  • Raphael --> Amy skin/style
  • Cervantes --> SB 1P outfit, SC 2P outfit, SC3 Inferno skin
  • Aeon --> SC Lizardman skin
  • Tira --> SC3 outfits
  • Maxi --> Li Long skin
  • Xiba --> Kilik skin/style --> Seong Mi-na skin/style
  • Leixia --> Xianghua skin/style
  • Dampierre
  • Yoshimitsu --> SC 1P outfit, SC2 outfits, SC3 outfits
  • Hilde
  • Astaroth --> SC outfits, SC2 2P outfit, SCIV 1P skin
  • Zasalamel --> Abyss skin
  • Talim (or maybe her daughter/son/niece etc.)
  • Cassandra (more mature)
  • Yun-Seong (more mature) --> Hwang skin
  • Edgemaster --> Olcaden skin
That isn't asking for a lot is it?

This...All this!

ahem cause Rock was there since soulblade ? cause he got unique fightingstyle ? and cause astaroth is fuckin retarded ? if they release Veteran character no one is more vetaran than rock

cause bangoo is malfested ? :D dunno thats not the point we want characters no story
i just want rocks style bangoo would be fine

Bangoo gets no respect huh? He fulfills that "next generation" gap and spiritually fights for Rock's "honor", but I guess Bangoo isn't enough?
I honestly can't picture what Bangoo would look like. Maybe he would be a faster-pace Rock?

cause bangoo is malfested ? :D dunno thats not the point we want characters no story
i just want rocks style bangoo would be fine

I'd like characters and story to go along with them, or else you get SCV. Bangoo would fit then.

I honestly can't picture what Bangoo would look like. Maybe he would be a faster-pace Rock?

I'd like characters and story to go along with them, or else you get SCV. Bangoo would fit then.
seriously if they take out 7 character and fuck up the story like that i dont care anymore bout that its just bullshit that we lost 7 characters for a stupid alexandra story. tekken got like twice as much characters and still bit story
and not every character is part of the story in sc v so ...

That's why Soul Calibur 6/Soul Blade 2 should have love, effort and quality put into it. I want PS to put so much content into it that there'll be two discs: one for the Story mode, museum and other single player modes and the second disc for the online multiplayer which would be hella awesome.

All in all, I'm hoping PS works their balls off for the next SC game. If they need to release it in 2014, I wouldn't mind at all.

That's why Soul Calibur 6/Soul Blade 2 should have love, effort and quality put into it. I want PS to put so much content into it that there'll be two discs: one for the Story mode, museum and other single player modes and the second disc for the online multiplayer which would be hella awesome.

All in all, I'm hoping PS works their balls off for the next SC game. If they need to release it in 2014, I wouldn't mind at all.

Yes, but knowing Namco, PS is going to get just over a year to make all that happen, and the rest would be DLC. Unfortunately -_-

I hope in the next SC the move sets are filled with moves that actually serve a propose and they get rid of useless "Legacy Moves"(Ex. Sieg 236B, 44B, and 4A). I want all moves to actually be useful and not be moveset fluff. I also want consistent hitboxes and better hit detection. Hmm... getting rid of the meter mechanics would be nice too due to some characters being overly dependent on it(Maxi, Sieg, Zwei) while others just save it for GI and CE(Yoshi, Omega, Cervantes, etc).

its still a fighting game story is bullshit if characters are missing
I think of it like this. If it is a fighting game and gameplay matters while the story doesn't, why should "Missing characters" matter?

The only ones that people have the right to say so are Talim, Yun-Seong, and Zasalamel, or at least their styles/weapons anyways. Natsu has Taki's style, Leixia has Xianghua's style, Pyrrha has Sophitia's, Xiba has his own flare of Kilik's with a little bit of Seong Mina influence but not entirely, Patroklos has his own flare of Cassandra's, and Setsuka's, and don't get me started on Astaroth.

Of course I'm not like this entirely because I admire the characters they have now.

well maybe true bout natsu,leixa,pyrrha,soph,xiba but rock is completely different to astaroth same with mina and cass and setsuka also was way better than apat

Back