Missing character discussion

True... That has to be one of the stupidest parts of their culture. (No offense intended)
No, be offensive; it's incredibly stupid. The Japanese tend to be too formulaic when it comes to creating their characters (it's part of the reason why I'm far less interested in anime than I used to be) and they need to stop.

Mitsurugi is about 46 in SCV and I don't think it's affected him one bit.
If it hasn't yet, it will. Just you wait. It's the reason Rock, Hwang, and Li Long are long gone.

I personally think Patroklos is pretty much the Japanese standard when it comes to protagonists.
Smugtroklos.jpg

U mad bro?

I miss a lot ot them too, specially my beautiful Cassandra.

I still hope of a DLC of her, or DLC of history where it explains what happened, or better, she appears in it.

And c´mon, shouldn´t be a problem with the age, they can bring any excuse to stop her aging, or in the other case, 38 is not that old.

Patroklos actually takes the smug ass hole stereotype to a level i havent seen in quite a while.

I do miss Taki though, she only had one personality but i didnt care. So long as she was still being a cliche demon hunter with her trademark bright skin tight spandex. All the veterans are close to me due to nostalgia.

Except maybe Rock...he was, well, dull as a rock. He's mostly remembered for screaming BANGOO! and not much else. Kilik only had had slightly more personality than Rock did and that's saying a lot.

Back