Missing character discussion

I know. He put Spawn in the Xbox version too. I disapprove of guest characters in the best scenarios, but fighting against comic book characters is even worse.

I know. He put Spawn in the Xbox version too. I disapprove of guest characters in the best scenarios, but fighting against comic book characters is even worse.
Is this a new trend to adding the trollface to a normal character for your profile?
But I dont like Guest Characters. I only liked link because Zelda is probably the only series I like more than Soul Calibur.

I put this over in the 'RIP DLC' thread, but I figured it would belong here too...
secondcomming1.png

Rock's photo is better than Zasalamel's. But there's no denying the fact that the guys on the rightside are incredibly lame and from the 80's. You'd picture them looking a little more distressed since there's flaming buildings in the background -.-

Rock's photo is better than Zasalamel's. But there's no denying the fact that the guys on the rightside are incredibly lame and from the 80's. You'd picture them looking a little more distressed since there's flaming buildings in the background -.-

Yeah, Rock has a more 'EPIC BIBLE RAAAAAH' pose for sure- it worked out perfect... everyone else is just there for fun (aka rock is the true second coming)

Ok, JDelphin, can you do one for Yun-Seong, Talim, or Xianghua? Just saying

lol sure, just gimmie a bit

I think the most fun thing to do is (ever since Soul Calibur 2 had that neat site in the 90's with all the literary quotes used in relation to all the characters) find passages from various sources that can be used to sideways reference SC stuff...

For obvious reasons, Necrid is not returning. If anything, give Kilik/Edgemaster or Charade the same mimicking style as Necrid did.

I'm sure I'm the minority here but I wish Luna and Tina were still in the game, I liked their movesets in soul calibur 3. For regulars I'd like Talim-Yun-Taki-Cass back in the game.

Back