Mitsu Combos

wait what, it whiffs on cass? ARGH >_> Oh well, I guess that means sticking to the 44B string then. Why in the world would it miss her only, gah.

but from 44B combo you may probably connect MST 6B>B for almost same damage. I think I were hitting that consistantly due to the off axis position after CH b6 but I didnt test this in practice.

removed 1AB and MST BBB combo from first post (not guarantedd) added nice combo for RLC {A+B1} and Jaeger 3B combo

I have a question the the RLC [K] infinite.

Is there a specific trick or does it just take practice?

sometimes I can get a nice string x9 is my best so far others the second [K] won't connect at all even though they are in stun.

Most of the time it just take practice, and precise timing, but if your opp is sideways to the wall. then he will slide away from you and at some distance CH will become regular hit.

It seems that 33B is a combo after A+B[6] for a total of 76
also 33B is guaranteed after CH 3A which is known for some time.

MST 6 RLC [A], MST 6B>B on wall seems pretty nice....

only problem is the damage is real random....could do like 50 or up to 85...which is weird...i don't think how they ukemi affects the damage because i had ukemi set to none and sometimes itd do 50 or up to 85....must be how im hitting them or something.....like how high they go up on the wall or how fast i do the hits....maybe i still need to do the dash for rlc [a]? if someone can figure this out then thanks

and also somehow....i did 6 against wall and was able to do RLC A+B charged hit before they hit the ground and i was like wtf how did i do this? i was only able to do it once but i was able to do the RLC A+B immediately after the MST 6 somehow....the combo did 81 damage....anyone know how i pulled off this awesome feat?

2KB 11BA is now the best combo off 2KB =) It's a bit hard to pull off. works on all chars cannot be aircontrolled, 46 dmg , amazing wakeups possibilities

This combo is ownage, I'm starting to try to use it instead of the old combo i used. It is a bit hard to pull off though like he said. For that reason I thought I'd post my inferior but easier to do combo in case someone wants a backup combo for use at a tourney with crappy controls or something. 2KB 3B: it does the same dmg practically(43-45), is allot easier to do, but has 0 wakeup options because 1B sends the opponent rolling across the floor far away from you. Belial's combo is far superior which is why im trying to get his down consistantly.. You should see the mixup he does from it. One of the other ones I still use sometime is 2KB 1B(41ish DMG) and then I throw in 1A at the end. The 1A is blockable, but catches people allot and aint too shabby for mixup sake.

poke, well, 11BA sends them flying a bit far too, but has multiple advantages over 3B
- ring outs like no tomorrow
- if you do 11BAB you force them to roll right, or get up blocking. from there you can go with 11BA, 66A+B~G. very hard to distinguish this two. and MST dash is still an option after, or you can skip mst and run up. overall it offers a bit more options than 3B, but people start to just ukemi 2KB.
- is VERY GOOD near walls, 2KB 11BA close to the wall, is a perfect setup for MST B+K~RLC unblockable.

If you are having problems getting 11BA, and don't like the wakeup options 3B gives you, try 66K after 2KB. It was my bread and butter move before I started working on 11BA. It drops the oppponent right at your feet, in perfect range for Wake up options.

CH MST BB~RLC A is a character dependant combo.
It completely wiffed vs Asta unless hit at angle.
It didnt connect on Taki unless MST BBB hit her right side.
It connected against mitsu all the time.
not sure if it has to do with 1.03 but thats how it is now anyway.

Why not just do 66b every time for 48 damage sometimes more I think. After 2kb 11 b [a] is kinda character specific and to me hard to do and I feel no real reason why.

2KB 11BA isn't character specific... it's just got strict timing. And where do you mean to use 66B? If you're talking about after 2KB, 66B is to slow to be a combo, I think. The recovery on 66B is too dismal for me ATM anyway.

Combos stickied (^_^)

I almost stickied the frame data thread, too; but then I realized it could be found in the already-stickied link to the wiki(if/when the combos make it into the wiki, we can unsticky this thread).

I was toying around with Mitsu and this seems to work: CH B+K 44B MST 6B,dont remember the exact damage as the cpu's armor was already destroyed.

Ah, thanks Mitsu-san. I wonder if we should make a combos section in the wiki... It'd definitely doable, just a matter of formatting.

And nice find Slaycruz. Using it would def be a better "get offa me" combo than CH B+K kB.

I didn't see this one listed so here it is

1AB b:A

this combo is a bit questionable though simply because of the ability to impact 1AB on reaction.Although it is guaranteed if the 1AB hits.

Back