Mitsu General Discussion / Q&A

I have a small question about the timing of :6::B::A:+:G:_:B:+:G: . Somehow I am not able to find the right time on when to press the throw inputs on this, do you have any tip on when I should input the throw?

I think it's during hit. not very hard to do, just when 6B hits the opponent input A_B+G.

I thinks its pretty mashable, isnt it? Im not a Mitsuplayer, but when i messed around with him i got it very consistent with mashing. But of course risky when you dont get the ch, good players wil duck and punish.

The only thing I ever use 6B for is if I want to try and RO to the left using 6B A+G, and even then it only really works if the opponent is very familiar with the move.

6B has weird tracking, so might be usable for that. IT also connects as a wall combo into backthrow after MST A throws your opponent on the wall. (I think). but other than that its pretty much trash.

hey to throw in there for you guys..neat 'lil tidbit..if you score any normal hit(or ch), and the opponent(say a Sophie player) as she is charging for her (4)+A, if your in her face and do this(while she is charging for the example/but you can do it to her non charge version anyways) you get a free 6(B)~A+G/B+G back throw since her back is facing you when she attacks it makes her get stuck in that stun for free damage!..you can do this to some other characters if not all if correctly timed..you can add to your game:) just an example vs her but use your imagination, just take his frames along with attacks you apply this to(and they go into a backwards starting animation attack)

Though i feel its underrated as a move for its usage..this move is great for many reasons!, but i guess some don't know about other good uses it has:(

Good stuff JustKill. I'm not sure if I can rely on 6B:backthrow connect everytime against moves like that. even less on reaction. But its a great find overall. I've been spending some time in practice looking for 6B:BT~throw setups, but every one I found had the throw wiff if 6B CH's opp back.

Thanks Belial..Yea, i also believe the 6B:throw is good for slower attacks in that sorta predicament, or more or less when it hits on CH.. but the NH is really good in any other non CH version that is used...i hit it many time's vs moves such as what i was mentioning.

Edit:..also want to add that it works good against WS+ a's/b's(semi generic versions and a few slower ones too)he just butts them right in the noggin'!!.. attacks that start off swinging like this are great for 6B:JF throw.

Hey Belial, or any of you Mitsu pros, are y'all going to get involved in that matchup chart that Jaxel has asked all the Soul Arenas to do?

Okay, I'm gonna feel pretty stupid but what move set is this notation calling for:A+B[6] 33B? I understand 33B. But
A+B[6]? What is that?

While youre talking about 6B_whatever throw setups. I prefer doing just 6B occasionally since most will duck the second throw attempt. Getting me a BB or other faster mids.

Another thing I'd like to ask is which of his moves are useful for punishing verticals. Im stepping out of the way quite often but Im not sure which move I should use then. Most times im tending to use just BB or use attacks while stepping such as 33B or the obvious 22B.

EDIT: Forgot about 8WR A+B~33B

Back