Mitsu Videos

Albator: check out the tech trap thread! kB is a mixup if opp stays otg or rolls to the right. 1A is a tech trap and guarantee and A+K is a tech trap for 40dmg but doesnt hit otg (char dep). So kB is a good chance to deal extra damage if you need it, people will tech very rare here.

Sweet. Thanks!

just in case, here are my casuals rec'd by oofmatic
Belial vs Thugish Pond (Amy)

Belial vs Seung Cheol from Korea (Yun Seung)

Belial vs Kura from Korea (Nightmare)

Belial vs OOFMATIC (Algol)

Belial vs Kayane from France (X)

Belial vs Rigel (Cass)

Hey Belial,

Saw all your vids. Congrats on your MM and FT5/10. You did well against the top players, and showed a very entertaining yet efficient Mitsurugi. Your anti-Amy and anti-Yoshi stuff is impressive. Too bad for your evo result and you missing nats.

Here's the FT 5 between me and Kingusha's Astaroth. I did this especially for Saitoh and Musashi, I hope they enjoy the video.

That was tight!
Your strategy of iFC1B and 6B+K worked a lot. But this FT5 doesn't prove it is a 6-4 advantage for Mitsu.
Besides, the Asta player didn't use his RO game advantage (huge), despite a wide open stage. Even you got more RO than him.

Musashi: Yes and I didnt get many chances to apply RLC, but Kingusha really limited me with his spacing. As for ring outs, Asta can only apply that well if opponent is afraid, If I'm agressive it becomes harder for him. I dont think there were many RO opportunities for astaroth. Maybe I'm wrong... but you can trust me on this - Kingusha NEVER lets go of opportunity to RO or deal damage =)

We could record some better games probably but its hard to make Kingusha play Astaroth vs Mitsu in the first place, so we just rec'd ft5 and put it up, I'm sorry I couldnt show all the stuff during this matches.

Your videos are always much appreciated.

Some of the things annoying me are stuff Kingusha didn't use. Not to tell he's not good enough or anything (his Asta is great and his Setsu was impressive), just plays slightly differently from the Asta I play against. For instance he uses stuff like B+K to get RO opportunity, he throws a lot more, a lot more GI and JU on 2KB (that's a real pain..).

But I'll definitely try to apply those advices, maybe if he gets punished a lot harder for throw attempts, he won't try them as much...

WARNING! This is not a classical "Skill project" this is PRACTICAL applications of different moves and collection of best or un-obvious counters! Only Mitsurugi players who play A LOT of mirror matches should enjoy the first part of this movie. If you are looking for "fun" stuff, start watching from 02:55

For Mitsu players I have just one advice - pay attention to BOTH mitsurugi's, 99% of what is in the vid is not there to simply demonstrate evasive properties of some move etc (well, except RLC 2 haha), they are also counters and solutions to other situations I did not have time to cover. Some moves, like RLC K I tried to show very detailed, but other are left up to you to figure out.

WARNING! This is not a classical "Skill project" this is PRACTICAL applications of different moves and collection of best or un-obvious counters! Only Mitsurugi players who play A LOT of mirror matches should enjoy the first part of this movie. If you are looking for "fun" stuff, start watching from 02:55

For Mitsu players I have just one advice - pay attention to BOTH mitsurugi's, 99% of what is in the vid is not there to simply demonstrate evasive properties of some move etc (well, except RLC 2 haha), they are also counters and solutions to other situations I did not have time to cover. Some moves, like RLC K I tried to show very detailed, but other are left up to you to figure out.
The B6 that goes into 3B, isn't it because Mitsu is considered BT when in RLC stance?
Nice use of backstep~B+K as an answer for the stances on that vid, real nice find, have to try it.

Belial (Amy) vs Kingusha (Mi)
So did you change your mind on the Amy match-up?

You got hit a LOT out of fear of her wake-up game. It's understandable (especially since the stage is so favorable to her), but you should never get hit more than once by her 33B or 66A+B IMO. It pushes you far enough to stand "safely". Besides, you can even guard it late if you see it coming, just like Nightmare's 33B after 3A+G.
Such a shame to see how Amy's mix-ups are much more rewarding than Mitsu's...
What's Kingusha's main anyway? His Sets, Asta and Amy are all pretty impressive.

musahi, unfortunately its not safe to get up. its more favorable to try rolling on the ground after this, b/c you can unless they do another 33B immediately. if you get up you cannot really interrupt anything she does after running up, you can step, but you stil she can simpy substitute 2B+K with a throw and 33B will hit you out of step. So you have to risk taking 50+ damage 1/2 of the time or risk 14 damage 2/3 of the time, actually this averages to about the same numbers, but since there is a damage limit of 240, I think it is better to take unfavorable opportunity with little damage than favorable with a lot of damage.

Today I was able to win , I might upload that but its just more amy/mitsu , mitsu/mitsu stuff.

Back