Mitsurugi General Discussion and Q&A

how does mitsu avoid natsus bombs on wakeup?
like srsly every natsu online is abusing that shit and nothing seems to be fast enough to avoid it once you are knocked down, also it does tons of damage
can anyone post a vid of how to avoid it? that would be very helpful
thx

Just stay down and don't get up. It doesn't do hardly any damage on grounded opponents and when you get pushed back you can ukemi after and get back on your feet.

If you can get up quickly (specifically not a tech trap) you can jump attack over it, or if it is a purple bomb (instead of red) you can just block low.

I have to test that with Aanlaien online again. Both he and I were practicing that wake-up. The only thing was that my online side lagged when he was the lobby host but worked better when I hosted. I've ALWAYS had a problem waking up against Natsu's bombs. BOTH of them.

I have to test that with Aanlaien online again. Both he and I were practicing that wake-up. The only thing was that my online side lagged when he was the lobby host but worked better when I hosted. I've ALWAYS had a problem waking up against Natsu's bombs. BOTH of them.

Drake is right. Just stay down. What's especially good about staying down is that it knocks you far back out of here range after you take the 1 damage.

Who have continue to work on dat fucking character ? I need an update, my Mitsurugi version is to old. It's time to kill again !

Look up Belial and Vini. They are the ones looking into new stuff. My Rugi Is Scrubby And Relies On Silly Pokes And Yomi.

Edit: I did find that 66A+B 236B hold is a stupid trap that works more than it should tho.

Last edited:
I have so much stuff written down, but I'm just too lazy to go through editing process... There are some cool things though.
You can view my last video vs Greed (video section) some tech shown there.
Or stuff like that

Or maybe you need anti Lexia stuff now? LOL
Post 2KB she fucks your wakeup hard with crybaby. You can 8A+B to punish that ;)

Or against Siegfried 4A on hit into A_B+G grants backthrow, only char in game that nets backthrow here

Against Algol, post 66B you 4K beats 2A and 623B

If you block Pyrrha 22K and then BB it will leave her sideturned on hit, somehow if she keeps block your next throw is a right side-throw

Just very few fun tech that is not very practical (well, algol and Natsu is) to raise your appetite :)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?! Natsu Got Fucked!

Or maybe you need anti Lexia stuff now? LOL
Post 2KB she fucks your wakeup hard with crybaby. You can 8A+B to punish that ;)

Natsu and Patroklos ahahahah ! No in fact, I just want to update to date my general knowledges.

I'm completely out (ok not completely but almost lol).

edit: 112 dmg ? ahah NIIICE !

Back