Mitsurugi General Discussion / Trips & Tricks

This frame data is more accurate and through!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16J5NOajXjvfYGTe0Aj6vr9XXz6UIFOUXapPLxwW6Txc/htmlview#

Side note: 4(A) on block MST b or MST (B) beats Xian aa, beats Taki aa, A6 JF and Mitsu CE.

MST b or MST (B) on block both MST b or RLC A:A beats Xian aa, beats Taki aa, A6 JF and Mitsu CE.

MST b seems completely safe. MST (B) on block transition gives enough frame advantage that RLC A:A beats the moves listed above. 4(A) and MST(B) really seem to give you some nasty powerful mind games out of stances!

Last edited:
Hi, I just learnt mitsurugi and I'm sharing my learning on video.
C&C are welcome

Edit : Added episode 5 video for patch 2.20

Last edited:
All Mitsu's need to know this. If you're standing in relic you now have an auto counter to Azwells projectile Spears, Taki's shuriken, 2B aerial and ground ranged. (Bullets, shoulder cannon, aerial blast). My friend and I tested it and you just need to be standing in relic, it doesn't do well if you switch into the stance right before the projectile hits. Also you can dash forward in relic and proc it a lot. The move is called Tanegashima Terror in the special moves tab in training. Check it out, it's really good and I think it will make Rugi a little more viable against ranged spammers. It also puts him in the firehands for his extra moves.
Edit: it also works on Cervantes gunshots

Added episode 6 video for patch 2.25

New Patch 2.31 is up now

Last edited:
Back