Mitsurugi Matchups Chart

Okay a small change in numbers. Now I think Amy vs Mitsu is 5:5 or even 6:4 Amy. Stance isnt spammable vs her, basic mixup fails. Mitsu huge hitbox otg prevents any reasonable getaway strats that some other chars can do. Amount of effort isnt fun. Even with some powerful tools like FC 1B , 8wr22_88A , combos connecting prefectly on her and nice wake up he is still a bit behind imo. Main problem being generally inability to apply any decent mix up or punishment to her main strategy like 2B+K, 3B etc.

Raphael is 5/5 or maybe worse , due to raph just being bad.

Kilik is 3/7
Setsuka is 3/7
Lizard is 5/5
Sophitia is most probably 3/7
Yoshi is 5/5 or 4/6
Zas I am no longer sure if its adv for zas. cant say anything detailed

So, finally you still play.
Interresting !

Doc: nah I meant Kilik has the advantage.

Malek: I play Sophitia now, no more Mitsu. I'm tired of people using random nobrainer character, cant beat them - join them. Also check your PM.

Maybe I'll post some videos some day. We'll see.

Belial i didnt mean you :) I meant the guy who posted afterwards, he has it as a 6:4 for Mitsu...

And cool you play Sophitia, BB B BB B BB B BB BB, we need some vids! :)

добрый день!

Doc: nah I meant Kilik has the advantage.

Malek: I play Sophitia now, no more Mitsu. I'm tired of people using random nobrainer character, cant beat them - join them. Also check your PM.

Maybe I'll post some videos some day. We'll see.

What is this Blaspheme?!?!?! This can not be true. I will not except this thought for one second! We need more Mitsu vids. That is all there is to it.

We are at a point where a lot of top player play a top tiers. The more we play the game, the more we had to be very strong to win with a simple mid, the more it will be hard to win. That's more true when you don't have a lot of sparring partner.

Back