Mitsurugi PSN Matchmaking

HOMIE

[08] Mercenary
Who's the best PSN online mitsu player? Please do not include no skill having 1A spammers!

Best Mitsu Non-1A spammer

What about 2K,B?

2 k,b is pretty predictable if you have a predictable mitsu fighter...beside that you can side step it..not many ppl do it but i can be done...and if you block it...well it can be punished. so 2 k,b to me is fine. you make your choice on that...have you ran across any good no foot spammers?

That vid has a decent mitsu in it. Check it out.... give us a thought or 2

not bad you didn't foot spam, and just about everytime you did 1A he blocked it. try taking it out ur game plan for a day and watch how much more different it makes you fight. Oh you didn't use any of his stances either. Mitsu is prolly one of the most basic characters on the game so its all about mixups with him.and fight maxi u kept trying to 1a instead of 2a...but overall you got pretty good defense just work in some repels. to avoid criticals...i'm not sure if u r on the psn or xbox but if ur psn i'll add you when my system gets back from sony...it over heated so now i'm just starting threads to kill time as you can tell since this is the second one u have visited lol.

not bad you didn't foot spam, and just about everytime you did 1A he blocked it. try taking it out ur game plan for a day and watch how much more different it makes you fight. Oh you didn't use any of his stances either. Mitsu is prolly one of the most basic characters on the game so its all about mixups with him.and fight maxi u kept trying to 1a instead of 2a...but overall you got pretty good defense just work in some repels. to avoid criticals...i'm not sure if u r on the psn or xbox but if ur psn i'll add you when my system gets back from sony...it over heated so now i'm just starting threads to kill time as you can tell since this is the second one u have visited lol.

I know what you mean. My xbox is down to so thorughout my day I pop on here and see whats new. And today, you were new. But Im the maxi actually, thats my buddy with mitsu. He and I have been playing together since sc2 but its always good fun.

There are more of those vids in the maxi vid section. Youll have to find the ones I posted. Should be like second to last page or so. But he uses mist alot and a few others, those videos dipict those better

lol sorry about that...usually when ppl post a fight its of them winning...but when ppl assume ...u know how it goes!...ur pressure with maxi is good...im starting to get the hang of his combos now at first i didnt know what swing came after what.
KrazieCd
shinchrisian
govamint
Homie_da_clown
.....got any to add?

lol sorry about that...usually when ppl post a fight its of them winning...but when ppl assume ...u know how it goes!...ur pressure with maxi is good...im starting to get the hang of his combos now at first i didnt know what swing came after what.
KrazieCd
shinchrisian
govamint
Homie_da_clown
.....got any to add?

Right on man thanx for the compliments. I like to think I got a pretty mean maxi. Been dieing to play krazieCD but Im on the fucking xbox. Genver is the mitsu mod here, seek genver out. and alexJ (not sure of his psn name) and mateogalvan all play really good mits

alexj and mateogalvan are both on teh xbawks, not PSN.

oh, and don't seek me out, kthx :)

KrazieCd
shinchrisian
govamint
Homie_da_clown
.....got any to add?

lolololol shin chrishinian is the biggest 1A spammer ever

my list has drastically changed

Belial;
The best, or one of the best, Mitsurugi's in the offline scene. Your videos have helped so much with my Mitsurugi-it's unbelievable.

Kinguisha;
I think I have the right spelling. Well-one of Belial's friends- also an awesome Rugi who's helped.

KrayzieCD
;
Very talented player in general. Great Mitsurugi-always works mine.

OOFMATIC;
I've played him a couple times-good shit right there. You have a buff Rugi as well.

Yugo-Baku;
Third best online- I like his Rugi mainly because it's incredibly unique. He's even more flashy than I am (at times) Very fun to play/watch.

Yah im in Australia, doubt any of you will be near me but if you are I play a Mediocre secondary Mitsu and im always up for a few matches using him :).

Back