MK rebirth

BLACK DY-NO-MITE.

DY-NO-MITE.

But meh. If they keep Ed Boon as far away from the game as possible it has a chance.

Saw the trailer a few seconds ago. Looks promising; however, why do they have to always kill off Johnny Cage ?! >:( So what if Dan Pesina advertised Bloodstorm in the Johnny Cage costume in the 90s, do they have to take it out on the character ?! >_< Can't wait to see what they do for Liu Kang and Striker. >:)

Jai White is all that matters.

King Midas White. As far as I'm concerned whatever he touches Post Black Dynamite is gold.

Since half the cast thinks it's a trailer for a game and the other half thinks it's a proof of concept for a movie, there's no guarantee that White would come back for either.

This looks like absolute dog ass. This is a fine example of why video game movies fail. They take the original plot and universe and skewer it with a pair of Baraka blades and end up with something like this.

This is just another fine example of Hollywood trying to profit off of big names without realizing that the games themselves have things they leave out, whether its story, a particular mechanic, or just the overall feel of it. The Tekken and King of Fighters movies that will be coming out are two more examples of this as well.

This looks like absolute dog ass. This is a fine example of why video game movies fail. They take the original plot and universe and skewer it with a pair of Baraka blades and end up with something like this.

This is just another fine example of Hollywood trying to profit off of big names without realizing that the games themselves have things they leave out, whether its story, a particular mechanic, or just the overall feel of it. The Tekken and King of Fighters movies that will be coming out are two more examples of this as well.

Are you saying that it would be better if it kept the stupidness/camp? I recall that failing the first two times.

this looks like its gonna be better than the 1st 2. ill go watch it. just like the tekken movie. just to see what they fucked up/did well. although i like how they brought the characters into a more modern scenerio. baraka was a plastic surgeon..genius. reptile bein born with that rare disease....awesome. jax lookin like david banner...PIMP!!

only a pitch to Warner Brothers from what i heard the company that did the first two movies had a 3 picture deal with Midway so i dont see how anyone else can make a movie around MK atm

Are you saying that it would be better if it kept the stupidness/camp? I recall that failing the first two times.

I would rather them just leave it alone and not do it at all if they can't get the shit right. The first MK movie was the closest any game to movie transition anyone has ever gotten to (Fighting game wise, dunno how close Persia is). But even that falls far short of the actual game's story and characters.

The short is a clip being offered to WB to get licensing. However separately an actual MK game was announced and dare I say it looks fantastic. Based on the trailer I saw this is gonan put MK back on the map and maybe have it as a legit competitive game. It's 2D, tag team, comboes look pretty, and the gore has drastically been amped up (that fatality I watched with Kung lao is epic uncomfortable to watch).

dig around you'll find the link.

Yes, the new MK game looks to finally reclaim what the franchise lost after MK2, pure epicness.

Back